Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Saw a video like last week of a Concord review from that Tao Bao site.. Kinda wary of it, looks kind sketch. But wow those Jams look amazing!

LOL are you serious?!?  C'mon dude, just c'mon....  That video has been posted on these forums by the dude that made it before.  That **** is fake.  You think you found a honey hole with $700 shoes for $200, that also has a video made on how to get them, but no one else has found it and just bought up every pair they have?  There are some deep pockets on these boards, and they didn't get that way by passing up profit margins like that.

sure, but im not gonna be paying much over retail plus with so many shoes coming out in the next 2-3 months if i dont get them within a week im done with them. Ill just move onto other shoes. and down the line i dont think ill purchase them unless its someone highly trusted becase im not spending my hard earned money on a early release pair someone trying to pass off as RD :smh:

i hope they restock soon but its not look like it. w/e

I feel that my dude. I've already robocopped almost 9 pairs of kicks(RBK/Nike/JB) in this month alone so if Bred 11s elude me or cant be had for either retail or less than $250 then so be it (still have nds wearble 01s on deck anyways :D). Next month and Feb will be just as hectic for me as well. |I

Last edited:
LOL are you serious?!?  C'mon dude, just c'mon....  That video has been posted on these forums by the dude that made it before.  That **** is fake.  You think you found a honey hole with $700 shoes for $200, that also has a video made on how to get them, but no one else has found it and just bought up every pair they have?  There are some deep pockets on these boards, and they didn't get that way by passing up profit margins like that.

you think people havent cashed in on that? check ebay bruh

tons and tons of pairs of DB IV's and multiple USA sellers at one time had FSR of them.... hmmm

I've found it more and more difficult to keep the shoe size my feet have been for 12 yrs. 

I'm a 9, but my shoes in the last two years have been in the range of 8.5 - 9 and a few 9.5-10. 

And I can't even predict whether to size up or down on shoes from the same line.  ie. Jordan 9s, 7s, Lebrons 8-X.

Charcoal 9s fit perfect, but the 9s this year ran .5 small...but db9 size 9 runs TTS for me.

These 11s definitely run .5 small.

Jordan/Nike straight up trolling on shoe sizing.
mean.gif
I rejoined this site just to say Amen to this. 

Has anyone ordered from rstor.taobao.com before? I'm looking at their prices right now, and it seems too good to be true (¥763.30 for Bred XIs = $122.40 USD), but then I see this video:

And he said he paid $202 shipped for his SJs. Please, watch the video before you say something. Also, check this out:
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1.3-5406567085.13.zEt1P4&id=17534095036&
¥1798.00 = $288.33 for DB IVs!!!!!!! Need someone's .02 thanks.
Just stay away from em too good to be true.

The video was also made 2 days ago.
Yeah because he makes a new one for every hyped release that chumps are going after and believe anything any random guy on the internet shows them.  When you send their name or info or whatever they tell you to, they are rewarded.  So no, not "Dead" Dzaster.  You are an absolute idiot if you believe any part of that.  If you knew anything you would have seen these videos long ago.

Zyzz, bruh, I didn't say people can't cash in on selling fake shoes.  His purpose is to buy them from there, and if they were legit like I am sure he wants, then we would have already done it many, many releases ago.  For someone that struck out and will easily move on to the next release, you sure seem to hang around in here all the time.

The video was also made 2 days ago.
Yeah because he makes a new one for every hyped release that chumps are going after and believe anything any random guy on the internet shows them.  When you send their name or info or whatever they tell you to, they are rewarded.  So no, not "Dead" Dzaster.  You are an absolute idiot if you believe any part of that.  If you knew anything you would have seen these videos long ago.

Zyzz, bruh, I didn't say people can't cash in on selling fake shoes.  His purpose is to buy them from there, and if they were legit like I am sure he wants, then we would have already done it many, many releases ago.  For someone that struck out and will easily move on to the next release, you sure seem to hang around in here all the time.

lol what? i cant post in the thread....

Lol my boy GrapeApe stays with the anger. I swear you come on here to relieve stress my dude, is your life going okay?

Back
Top Bottom