Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Man, how PYS has fallen off... They went from getting every single release including the DMPs to not even getting the Bred XIs... :smh:

agreed.  Either online with eastbay/NDC or in person via RSVP @ niketown chicago.  If i miss out on a release I have to have I may try instyleshoes or uptempoair but i dont trust anyone else.  oyeah, flightclub.. but i've only bought 1 pair from them - had some 13 melo lows for (relatively) cheap i couldnt pass on.  I do sell off some extras on ebay but i always provide where i bought from along with a copy of the receipt.

as thirsty as you get dont let yourself fall into traps.  Its just easier to play it safe then to be left wondering.

Yes sir ! No doubt.

Last edited:
Man, how PYS has fallen off... They went from getting every single release including the DMPs to not even getting the Bred XIs...
mean.gif
damn i almost forgot about them.. got black cement 3's from them and also a pair of white bulls 6's for retail prior to them (from what i heard) in trouble from Nike for over charging.    The BC3's i got from them they charged $20 over retail but no tax and free shipping it's a wash compared to other retail sites.

Man, how PYS has fallen off... They went from getting every single release including the DMPs to not even getting the Bred XIs... :smh:

FACT...DONT KNOW WHATS UP WITH EM...THEY DONT GET ANYTHING ANYMORE AT ALL... ITS LIKE A DOLLAR STORE FOR SNEAKERS NOW

Exactly what I do.  People on here  must really seem to like my method of stress relief, at least.

I understand if you think that though, if I am saying something logical you probably assume it is directed at something ridiculously stupid that you have said.  You should have seen how mad I was when I posted that info about the JJ grand opening.  ARGHHHHH!!

And LOL at "lmfaoooo... havent read any posts but this one has me ROFL"  from kixxrus.....you replied to another post at the top of this page :rofl:

i was referring to any of your post.. shouldve specified :tongue:

Would you guys say these are better or worse quality then the CDP pair?
cause i have a potential trade of KD 5 christmas for CDP 11s, but if the 2012 pair are better quality, id definitely rather get those

if someone is going to trade DS CDP 11s for KD V Christmas, please send them my way.... anyone that does that.... :smh:

it would serve you better to just not trust JB. Wellgosh is a reputable and very legit company that sells the product that JB SENDS THEM. the QUALITY ISSUES could be sold through ANY legit retailer...
i would be more alarmed if there were other aspects of the shoes that were off.
the JUMPMAN JORDAN on the tongue lines up well. materials look to be on point. Heel area creases with wear anyways. Doubt itll be an issue long term.
Wellgosh is good...chill...they are a regular chain just like our Athletes Foot and Footaction stores are here...
This is just JB quality control missing stuff as usual....
thanks for the reassurances...i might still return them tho..

I remember back when them and sneakerhead.com used to get good releases & sell them at retail...the good old days..

Last edited:
Would you guys say these are better or worse quality then the CDP pair?
cause i have a potential trade of KD 5 christmas for CDP 11s, but if the 2012 pair are better quality, id definitely rather get those

keep your 2012s. CDPs are horrible. This is coming from someone who's favorite shoe is the black/red 11s and hates the CDP. I had them, sold them. The worst retro 11 ever, the CDP.

PYS actually used to charge an arm and a leg for their shoes. I think they also had a reputation for being one of the highest priced sites. It wasn't until a year or so ago that they actually started charging more reasonable prices.

so anyone else pick the standard shipping option when they ordered from FINISH LINE?? smh. UPS doesn't have ANY answers as  to why my package is still supposedly sitting in Indiana since Sunday. " Unfortunately, we apologize but the shipper chose UPS SUREPOST for this transaction. Please contact the shipper if you have any additional questions". Man im pretty upset at this seeing as im getting jerked around and no one has an answer for me as to where my package is. What's FNL gonna say if i call them? that they did there part mailing it out. 

so anyone else pick the standard shipping option when they ordered from FINISH LINE?? smh. UPS doesn't have ANY answers as  to why my package is still supposedly sitting in Indiana since Sunday. " Unfortunately, we apologize but the shipper chose UPS SUREPOST for this transaction. Please contact the shipper if you have any additional questions". Man im pretty upset at this seeing as im getting jerked around and no one has an answer for me as to where my package is. What's FNL gonna say if i call them? that they did there part mailing it out. 
Well, I believe it is due to a blizzard in Indiana right now.  Although, my FNL package was updated today and is now in Illinois.

Just got 1 of 2 of my FNL orders. Flawless, TTS, no complaints. My UPS driver already hates me and now he is going to get hit with about 10 boxes in only a few days. (These, thunders, xmas collection, etc.) Glad I tipped him well!

Well, I believe it is due to a blizzard in Indiana right now.  Although, my FNL package was updated today and is now in Illinois.
true, but would it not say "delayed" because of adverse weather like ive seen some other ppl? mine is just sitting in purgatory. Im just hoping Ill wake up and it'll say out for delivery... lol

Back
Top Bottom