Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I'm having trouble finding the page on citygear where they actually sell the Bred 11s. I find the concords, obviously out of stock, but not the breds. I expect them to already be sold out, but I can't even find the page on their site that sold them.

I'm waiting too, but my friend who made 2 orders from Size? already received his pairs on Monday.
If you don't mind me asking, what state is your friend located? I ask because I ordered from them too, so I'm trying to figure out when I might receive mine

PYS has a FSR for $370 SMH Price is Crazy
mean.gif

PYS just tweeted available pairs..: $370 a pair lol f that. I tweeted back no thx, got my 3 pair @ retail!

Just to let you know the guy on the video that bought from the site... It's a website from CHINA that only takes WESTERN UNION.. And the kicks are 1/4th cheaper and somehow still in stock.
If you still think those shoes are real, then you got some problems.
There will always be ignorant people who take the risk, including a buddy of mine who was dumb enough to cop a pair of Cool Grey 11's recently from one of those Chinese sellers. When he showed me the shoes, I could tell right away that they are fake. The patent leather was improperly cut and the icy sole looked glossy and crystal clear, with no signs of yellowing. There's no way a pair of 2 year old Cool Grey's would not show any yellowing. To those who say that the Space Jam's in that video are an early release pair, you're wrong. An early release pair would show yellowing on the soles, probably more so than a normal release pair; instead of no yellowing at all. My assumption is that the factories that are authorized by Nike to produce Air Jordan's continue to do so even after Nike had ceased production of them, thus creating those pairs sold on that Chinese site. No matter how high quality the material is on those shoes, they are still fake because they weren't authorized by Nike. High quality fakes are no different than low quality fakes. They're still FAKE. C'mon people, don't get fooled.

Yes PYS use to be the spot to cop the nice heat. They are total scum now resulting to ebay reseller pricing,

Back
Top Bottom