Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I'm glad to see everyone is letting this all out...showing how u really feel. So if your weren't old enough to see mike play then you have no business liking his sneakers. Makes a lot of sense.

I have an idea though. Get off the mans jock. Maybe if he rocked Fubus and phat farms in the playoffs u guys would drop $180 on those too.

I'm glad to see everyone is letting this all out...showing how u really feel. So if your weren't old enough to see mike play then you have no business liking his sneakers. Makes a lot of sense.
I have an idea though. Get off the mans jock. Maybe if he rocked Fubus and phat farms in the playoffs u guys would drop $180 on those too.

Take the L and move on. You;re not helping yourself by responding. Log off and come back and give it another shot tomorrow.........

or just start a new usename.

Take the L and move on. You;re not helping yourself by responding. Log off and come back and give it another shot tomorrow.........
or just start a new usename.
Can u explain to me where that L occurred? Or how about just answer the question. Is it the Man U love or the sneakers?

A lil off topic but am I the only one mad that they moved up the release date of the Bred 13's so close to this one? Can't even get a whole month to recover. lol Was hoping for the "He Got Games" to drop cause I already have those. Then I'm hearing they're gonna be limited too... :smh:

A lil off topic but am I the only one mad that they moved up the release date of the Bred 13's so close to this one? Can't even get a whole month to recover. lol Was hoping for the "He Got Games" to drop cause I already have those. Then I'm hearing they're gonna be limited too...
mean.gif
2013 will hurt everyone's pocket..Literally..

Fire Red V's and Bred XIII's in one month..

Next month WC III's w/ Nike Air..then Lightning IV's...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Y'all claim to be grown men but can't understand simple logic. Are u in love with Michael jordan? I'm not and I'm sorry but I don't have some romance for today's nba superstars. It's not about what they did in the shoes to me. It's about the sneakers. What's so hard to understand?

Some of you cats are hella sensitive. You made an honest, yet obvious mistake. If you can't take a little internet forum humor, please take your ball and go home.

M

Some of you cats are hella sensitive. You made an honest, yet obvious mistake. If you can't take a little internet forum humor, please take your ball and go home.
Man these guys went at my neck for that. They're the sensitive ones. Cry when u use a nickname they don't condone or heaven forbid mistakingly use the wrong one! Goodness, some of these guys need to get a life

A lil off topic but am I the only one mad that they moved up the release date of the Bred 13's so close to this one? Can't even get a whole month to recover. lol Was hoping for the "He Got Games" to drop cause I already have those. Then I'm hearing they're gonna be limited too... :smh:
2013 will hurt everyone's pocket..Literally..

Fire Red V's and Bred XIII's in one month..

Next month WC III's w/ Nike Air..then Lightning IV's...:x :x :x

You was supposed to make me feel better, not worse! Forgot all about those other ones :lol:

Glad I was able to get 3 pair.. one from nike.com finishline.com, and size?
nthat.gif
 THe finishline mobile pair was a little gift for my sister. The size? pair for some reason looks better than my ndc pair oh well...
ohwell.gif

I'm in for january  but i think it's gonna be online or bust for me, i'm not going out of my way to pick anything up i had enough with this 11 release 

2013 won't be crazy for me at all. After the bred 13s, JB will have put out everything in my top 10+ in the past 4 or so years. It was only a matter of time before it cooled off for me. I finally feel free!

"seasonal sneakerheads" are multiplying by the minute. December did nothing to slow them down. For every one sitting out, another two will take its place.

Even tho they're one of my grails im personally gonna be passing on the bred 13's. Just trying to cool off from all of my recent purchases and too many releases ima have to pass on

Back
Top Bottom