Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

What's up guys, I see a lot of nice pics !!! Glad to see a lot of you got yours already. I had the same thing happen to me, once I had the pair in hand. I knew I had to double up on these. No choice !!! I decided not to trade for a pair of cords. I just like them to much !

Just got my 2nd pair off CL. $250. Im done now. So thankful i got em good luck to those still in need. Def hit up CL.

I know it's been said many times but are the 2012's really more comfortable then the CDP's? I hear that they feel like rocks on your feet. I'm thinkin of getting rid of my CDP's for another pair of 2012's, but I haven't stuck my foot in either yet. The 2012's I have are a half size too big. That's only from the looks of the shoe.

seeing all these pictures...and not having the shoes...is really killing me. Yet, I know what's going to be in this thread...and I still keep coming back. smh.

damn wish I had order two of these.... notice must of you guys did.. kind of jealous a bit, to snowy in the easy coast to wear them..:smh:.. oh well... post pics soon...

Still pissed at Finishline... Don't feel like calling them tonight.. Sent an email and will call tomorrow...

Yeah concords were my first 11s when i grabbed those in June i knew i had to dbl up on these. Im tellin u check CL. Esp the ppl who put em up on release day or right after. Those ppl who still got em will let em go fpr under 300. Dont sleep

stalking my window waiting for my UPS man, I'm last on his route and he's a cool dude...just waiting for my finishline pair......

stalking my window waiting for my UPS man, I'm last on his route and he's a cool dude...just waiting for my finishline pair......
Same with me feels like I'm the last of his shipment for the day man..Always come at like 8:00 at night 
laugh.gif

So impatient..

i know JBs quality has gone down significantly but this is the worst ive ever gotten from NDC. i sent them pictures of both my pairs and i did get a 15% off coupon though.

mine just arrived in mail longest wait for sneakers ever, no need to post pics you guys know what it is. See you guys come nike air time :smile:
)

Back
Top Bottom