Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

sample of NDC pair i got today in the mail...

mean.gif

sent them an email with photos attached...

Last edited:
For those getting hit with customs... try this it works for me
Call up whoever the shipping carrier is simply say stuff along the lines of
"I got these as a gift for christmas this is something really unexpected I always use FedEx and never had this problem I dont understand"
And they should drop the custom charges... it works for me hope it does for you guys
You tried it for UPS?

:smh: you dudes forget who is inspecting these shoes, the same person that makes them. It very hard to throwaway defunct sneakers when they mass produced 500,000 pairs guaranteed to sell out within a month. If you dont like them sell them, technically there still DS, well unless you got the NO ball joints.

Here is a picture.

I'm not going to lie. I sold these to someone and had no idea they were missing the ball. I could have swore they were flawless before I sent them. Now I'm going to try to return them to Finishline or Nike.
(Runs to my room to check both my pairs to see if im missing any BALLS!!!!) I noe my First Pair was FLAWLESS, Second well..........lets just say its getting HEAVY ROTATION!!!!

My CT pair just came in today with no custom fees. A couple minor flaws, but other than that it's all good. On the other hand, the Jordan XI Concords are restocking here in Toronto 
nthat.gif

damn wish I had order two of these.... notice must of you guys did.. kind of jealous a bit, to snowy in the easy coast to wear them..:smh:.. oh well... post pics soon...

i rocked these today in the snow. snow sucks but i think the salt is what does the damage. i only rock all my dark colored shoes on bad days. if nubuck or suede, i just spray them 1st with my wifes ugg waterproof spray. if leather just wipe it down after.

been trying to buy something from sh but all i get is this at check out

Sage Pay returned an INVALID status. The data sent was Invalid because "4020 : Information received from an Invalid IP address."

has someone experience this before 

Wishful thinking Brotha! Aint no way in the world price settles at $250! Every year we got the same thing, a couple dudes who don't really know the market value of these kicks always droppin in talkin about market will be $225-$250. It happened on the SJ's, but that was before THE WHOLE WORLD wanted these kicks. One dude vowed all up and doewn that the Concords would settle around $240 LOL They BARELY settled around $340. You can't get a pair of DS Concords for anywhere near $250 and people are trading their concords+ for a pair of these Blk/Reds. I love them both and I place the value on both of them as paralell and I can tell you matter of factly that there is no way in the world that the market value for these will ever be $250.00 across the board unless JB finally releases them as year round release.

Copped ds cords for $255 shipped, jus gotta be patient bruh....if u search long enough u'll find anything at a good price, unless your lucky enough to cop retail of course.

How does Jordan forget to stitch the ball?..Insert c'mon man gif
Started rewatching the wire noticed Savino rockin the Breds.

sample of NDC pair i got today in the mail...

:smh:
sent them an email with photos attached...

looks more than suitable to me. I would have deleted your email if I was at Nike. A ball missing is a serious issue. slight scratches on the patent leather or slight glue stains, not so much. Trust me, not one person will notice the flaws, even if you made them kiss your feet while wearing them. Just saying.

Question, were you planning on wearing these or staring at them? Honest question.

**Que the "when you pay this kind of money, I expect them to be better quality" replies.

Got my NDC and Caliroots pair and their both flawless except for some glue stains.

Also asked the UPS guy if there was any customs fee he said "no.".  They'll probably bill me later. 
grin.gif

Dam!!! Gotta check my second pair and make sure the BALL is there!?!?!?!?! "No me gusta..."or something along those lines...
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
FedEx is taking their time with my SH order I placed on 12/22.

It hasn't updated since "international shipment release" in Memphis on 12/30.

Wasnt there another Nt'er who got a pair from FNL and it was the wrong size shoe? I wonder if they will give some sort of credit ($25) or something... I wanted to have two pair, but my friend can fit a 10.5 going to hook him up with these at retail. i will just have to wear the sz 11s.

Just got an update for my tracking in UPS!! Yes!
happy.gif

My transaction with kickz went through after all! Patiently waiting for my first ever 11's! Alright!

Back
Top Bottom