Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I feel you my wife gets J's and they just sit what kills me though is she'll she something that released months ago and mentions I want those which then results in resale prices...I still want grab her some cords next but they cost like men sizes smh
This...
See me... I just buy her want I want her to wear
happy.gif
like the breds on RD
smokin.gif
This too...Me and my wife been together for 8 years( 6 married) and through all those years she never wanted any J''s when I would get mine...This year was a different story. I just want her to decide she wants them on release day and not weeks afterward....Hate to say it but....My wife is a hypebeast. lol
grin.gif

Bought my wife a couple pair of Jordans this year but she never wears them.  Shes a nurse and she wears Air Max all week, so she wears heels and boots on the weekends.  I on the other hand wear dress shoes all week so i cant wait to wear my J's on the weekend. :smokin

me too dress shoes weekdays weekend js

I'm in the same boat fellaz except on casual Fridays

THIS.
Come Friday night/Saturday/Sunday, I'm more than ready to keep Js on my feet. When I'm not working I try to STAY in retros (and the occasional dress boot, when Js aren't an option)

That has alot to do with Europe not being as materialistic and celebrity driven socially. Also basketball has just really flourished within the last decade or so over there so the thirst for shoes don't have the "sneakerhead" addiction element.

Not as materialistic? No, its just that fashion is different over there. I'd argue they spend a LOT more on clothes/shoes but its more casualwear rather than buying basketball shoes to wear casually.

From todays Nike store Europe restock. They didn't last long so don't think they was many of each size a 10.5 was the biggest i saw, think there is still a 8 available 

Yeah I know, but i've had several friends and family take positions overseas and they always have their currency/paychecks dished out in the local currency. Maybe it depends on the amount of time a person will be there? If you're going tobe there for years, absolutely would be beneficial to have them alter your currency.

Depends who you work for...I worked for an American company so my paycheck was deposited in dollars...then a certain amount changed over to my European account. Lived there 5 years and when I looked at prices I had to always double it in my head to determine if it was worth having lol.

Fortunately I had a side gig that paid me cash in British pounds...

i am going to live in europe the next 3 years is it really that easy to get kicks?

Depends on the part you are in and the city. They rock stuff but not the same thirst we have. Best thing is when you travel because every major city has a footlocker Europe...

so im trying to trade a pair of these ds 2012 breds but i was wondering if you guys think this is a fair trade for a ds pair of chicago patent leather 1s?

^^^ I'm talking Stealth Foams, SOL Hyperposites, Bred 11s, Cutting Jades, the Christmas pack and more ...I was like :smh: If the exchange rate was so horrid, I'd have him bring back like 4-5 pairs minium. I opt'd for the Knick 1s just because its different and I couldn't get a pair yesterday due to some last minute emergencies and time constraints.

If he came back on a flight with 4-5 pairs of the same kicks, he might have to see customs about that...

Found a defect on my pair from Eastbay. Really disappointing to be honest...

Also for anyone who ordered from Eastbay. Did any of you receive an invoice inside the shipping box.? or anything?

Feel like Eastbay Plaaaaayed me

Last edited:

Also for anyone who ordered from Eastbay. Did any of you receive an invoice inside the shipping box.? or anything?

Not Black/red 11's But the Thunders I got from Eastbay didn't have an invoice in them, nothing! Kinda weird

Does anyone's local Finishline have these in stock in bigger sizes? The website still only has size 7-9

If he came back on a flight with 4-5 pairs of the same kicks, he might have to see customs about that...

Not true. Last year he brought back 4 different pairs of shoes for me and was no sweat from niketown Berlin.

All good though he goes 3-4x a year so I usually have him bring back something at a little higher prem.

Damn saw this great deal for a friend on craigslist $230 DS with receipt but they're a half size down for him.

what am I missing here

Where's the defect..

Not as materialistic? No, its just that fashion is different over there. I'd argue they spend a LOT more on clothes/shoes but its more casualwear rather than buying basketball shoes to wear casually.

No country on Earth is as materialistic as these United States. The poor aren't in Europe buying designer clothing at the rate Americans do. And once again this insane idea of being a "sneakerhead" has not diseased that population.

You're complaining because???

Last edited:
Anyone in the Chi-town area seeing these for $230-250 on CL? Keep seeing people saying that got em @ this price, U all think BS or just vary by city/area? I got a pair on the way, but dam if I ran across a price like that, def could pick up a pair for my little bro. Anyone who has found pair/s in that range on CL better search results with "retro 11" or "retro XI"? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom