Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

i'm pretty sure the "restock" ship has sailed, we most definitely would have had one by now.
Yep, my theory is all the shoes that didn't sell Nike is hording and will release them at the All Star game again.... 

When i say "didn't sell" I mean cancelled orders and such.

Last edited:
DL said he was going to wear some leather pants lmao.....makes sense to me
Tell me about it, From what I know he only owns 1 PAIR of old navy jeans that are ankle huggers at that...Everytime he post his pics its the same stiff (heavy starched) jeans....I chuckle everytime!!

Can anybody confirm a restock on nikestore europe this morning, i saw somebody tweet it but could be bs...if it did then id imagine nikestore is next

I sent a tweet this morning about the restock the biggest size was 10.5 Uk had most sizes below that

Bought my wife a couple pair of Jordans this year but she never wears them.  Shes a nurse and she wears Air Max all week, so she wears heels and boots on the weekends.  I on the other hand wear dress shoes all week so i cant wait to wear my J's on the weekend. :smokin

me too dress shoes weekdays weekend js

I'm in the same boat fellaz except on casual Fridays

My girl got a few j's I bought for her also. They will probably look DS forever. lol. She wear boot or heels almost all the time but for a random casual outing, she'll wear the j's here and there. But not very often

Where there any restock for these?
About 100 pages back
laugh.gif

My girl got a few j's I bought for her also. They will probably look DS forever. lol. She wear boot or heels almost all the time but for a random casual outing, she'll wear the j's here and there. But not very often

I feel you my wife gets J's and they just sit what kills me though is she'll she something that released months ago and mentions I want those which then results in resale prices...I still want grab her some cords next but they cost like men sizes smh

Doesn't work that way...still get salary in American dollars, just may get extra because of the cost of living. It's not a tax though, it's just the exchange rate because our currency is so weak

Yeah I know, but i've had several friends and family take positions overseas and they always have their currency/paychecks dished out in the local currency. Maybe it depends on the amount of time a person will be there? If you're going tobe there for years, absolutely would be beneficial to have them alter your currency.

I feel you my wife gets J's and they just sit what kills me though is she'll she something that released months ago and mentions I want those which then results in resale prices...I still want grab her some cords next but they cost like men sizes smh

wow, that EXACTLY how it is. She wants Concords too and those prices even for GS aren't the lowest. SMH. I ask here now, when something release, "Are you SURE you don't want these? I don't wanna try to find these later for you." lol

wow, that EXACTLY how it is. She wants Concords too and those prices even for GS aren't the lowest. SMH. I ask here now, when something release, "Are you SURE you don't want these? I don't wanna try to find these later for you." lol

See me... I just buy her want I want her to wear :D like the breds on RD :smokin

My brother was just at HoH Milan and there are so much heat sitting on shelves. Bred11s sitting? I have Knicks 1s coming back.

Picked up the Kobe VII Barcelona's @ HOH Paris when I was there over the summer. Was about 12th in line or so and I arrived an hour before the doors opened. The Mangos were already spoken for, so I got the Lemons...then went back a few days later and got a size 13 to bring back to the states for my bro.

Crazy how different it is over there.

Never understood the fascination that some dudes have for girls wearing j's. IMO that's almost as bad as when chicks wear basketball shorts... (pusha t voice) yuuucgh!
Women in heels>>> jumpoffs in jumpmans

^^^ I'm talking Stealth Foams, SOL Hyperposites, Bred 11s, Cutting Jades, the Christmas pack and more ...I was like :smh: If the exchange rate was so horrid, I'd have him bring back like 4-5 pairs minium. I opt'd for the Knick 1s just because its different and I couldn't get a pair yesterday due to some last minute emergencies and time constraints.

I know a cat that got several pairs for free due to them being delivered to the wrong address

courtesy of usps

That has alot to do with Europe not being as materialistic and celebrity driven socially. Also basketball has just really flourished within the last decade or so over there so the thirst for shoes don't have the "sneakerhead" addiction element.

Back
Top Bottom