Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

think dude doesnt like how close the jumpman is to the crease where the basketball is. non issue imo
it do look alittle crooked though

Last edited:
Never understood the fascination that some dudes have for girls wearing j's. IMO that's almost as bad as when chicks wear basketball shorts... (pusha t voice) yuuucgh!
Women in heels>>> jumpoffs in jumpmans
Chick's in j's are
pimp.gif

For the person that thinks his pair is defected .. at least the jumpman isn't doing a practice dunk, not my pair just an example of what another person seen when he received his pair 

i do love a girl in heels and boots dont get me wrong and i prefer that, but its cool to see a girl switch up sometimes to something different. like you guys said tho, not for everyones taste.

For the person that thinks his pair is defected .. at least the jumpman isn't doing a practice dunk, not my pair just an example of what another person seen when he received his pair 

forreal, I have a freakin cut in my patent leather. Id kill for that "defected" pair :lol:

For those asking about stickers on the insole. Euro pairs do have a different sticker, I have purchased from a few of the Euro sites before. 

Here is what an authentic Euro pair comes with:

compared to my pair from NDC:

All pairs are made in China so not really any difference in quality. IMO pairs I have received from Euro sites (this release and previous XI)  have better patent leather cut, less glue marks, scratches, etc. but that's just my personal experience. 

Idk if its me but you guys dont notice how close my jumpman is reallllly close to the edge ? probably my assumption but i think it person it looks worse. ehh

Depends who you work for...I worked for an American company so my paycheck was deposited in dollars...then a certain amount changed over to my European account. Lived there 5 years and when I looked at prices I had to always double it in my head to determine if it was worth having lol.
Fortunately I had a side gig that paid me cash in British pounds...

Haha, dang thats brutal!

No country on Earth is as materialistic as these United States. The poor aren't in Europe buying designer clothing at the rate Americans do. And once again this insane idea of being a "sneakerhead" has not diseased that population.

Thats not materialistic. Thats just stupidity.
Can't pay my rent, BUTIGOTDEMJ'STHOUGH!

Oh and I hate the word "sneakerhead". Not to mention I don't even use the word sneaker (midwest born and raised).

Found a defect on my pair from Eastbay. Really disappointing to be honest...

Also for anyone who ordered from Eastbay. Did any of you receive an invoice inside the shipping box.? or anything?

Feel like Eastbay Plaaaaayed me
Unfortunately, your jumpman is wearing a thong. Sorry bro.

Found a defect on my pair from Eastbay. Really disappointing to be honest...

Also for anyone who ordered from Eastbay. Did any of you receive an invoice inside the shipping box.? or anything?

Feel like Eastbay Plaaaaayed me
Unfortunately, your jumpman is wearing a thong. Sorry bro.

Back
Top Bottom