Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

here's a jacket to go along with your Bred XI's......

WOW!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!

Nike/JB got some corny clothing that people will still buy..

this one isnt too bad but still ehhh

Is that a blazer ??[emoji]128512[/emoji]

WHO THE HELL APPROVED THIS DISASTER??

Yes, one of my worst fears has become a reality. Jordan Brand has immortalized one of the most hated nickname ever for shoes on a friggin t-shirt.
Sad thing is, I expect to see a lot of people rocking this piece of crap. 
laugh.gif

kind of funny how everuyone hates on the bred nickname but still uses it...it always amuses me in forums that the people always looking for a bandwagon to jump on...:smokin :smokin :smokin .the t shirt sucks though.i kinda like this one

it pays tribute to the concord super jump tv ad i think...

kind of funny how everuyone hates on the bred nickname but still uses it...it always amuses me in forums that the people always looking for a bandwagon to jump on...:smokin :smokin :smokin .the t shirt sucks though.i kinda like this one

it pays tribute to the concord super jump tv ad i think...
speak for yourself, those using it don't know better.

i wish NT would edit out "bred" like we do $C.

here's a jacket to go along with your Bred XI's......

35bwpr7.jpg
a9v2xi.jpg

1zv7gc5.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ these are the happy people $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

357ec9k.jpg

this is most of us after looking at this crappy jacket
sobtxx.jpg

2v2fx1s.jpg

this is where the jacket belongs and its going to also end up at outlets as RTTV (return to trash vender)

51y8tt.jpg

people on line who should resell the jacket that's where the big money is lol

15wmd6w.jpg

jordan and his cuban lady friend looking at the bobcats and this terrible looking jacket on paper
17wdc0.jpg

1zv7gc5.jpg

1zsxth.jpg

BUT OUR MONEY AND LAUGHS AT US KEEP ROLLING IN

THE END OF JORDAN BRAND AS WE KNOW IT WITH OUR HELP

Last edited:
i know yall were looking for that suit jacket/blazer..

your search is over..

buy it now so you got it ready for the december release and show those hypebeasts whatsup.......

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-681776&cp=USNS_KW_091212_GPLA

tongue.gif

maybe jada2001 will cop on swoosh
So I was about to suggest that someone should troll the comments section for that jacket/coat/whatever that is...

But it looks like someone already has LOL there's one review on there

So I was about to suggest that someone should troll the comments section for that jacket/coat/whatever that is...

But it looks like someone already has LOL there's one review on there

AMAZING JACKET
Coach Ham ,Detroit, MI, USA,I run:0-15 miles a week,I run primarily to:Stay in shape
I saw it and had to have it. It's my new favorite addition to my Jordan collection. I'm thinking of getting another one just because. It's truely a one of a kind fashion statement.
JUMPMAN FO LIFE!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom