Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

PRICE IS MORE AND THEY GIVE YOU LESS. JUST DOESNT MAKE SENSE AND IS UNJUSTIFIABLE. People will say its not that serious but to me its like JB is spitting in our faces. We are dedicated consumers who are paying for over priced sneakers that are probably not worth half the price.

damn son that insert looks like it was just thrown in there to shut people the fukcc up.
laugh.gif

like they closed their eyes reached in the trash can and put the first thing they grabbed..

Last edited:
What part of costs are being cut with that whack *** red cover in the box?
None of the other shoes have that. The only shoes that do are the XI's with special packaging.
My question is, if we aren't getting special packaging, whats the point of having that **** in the box

bruh if it bothers you that much, throw that ish away :lol:

simple

and ill be the first one to agree that it looks stupid AF.

Nah, you right. Thats exactly what I'm going to end up doing

i just feel like JB is trolling man. Like, don't put that **** in my shoebox fam :lol:
Its damn blatant at this point what they're doing. Whether I buy the shoes or not, that **** is a slap to the face.

That **** will be thrown out.

They could have taken that money for those whack *** box covers and could have given us a retro card or something.

So JB let me get this straight. The best colorway of the best model doesnt come in the special box? I personally hate the special boxes but it would seem to make sense because i remember the original 1996 hype when these came out and none of the other colorways got any hype so why charge more but give less? JB you suck. Only collecting OG colorway 1s with Nike Air and im done with it

:lol: LOL JB raising prices and cutting back. For $185 y'all could at least throw in some special packaging.

Them NT **** gone take what I give them, and shut the F up, and stand in line in the cold. I dont give a F, cause if they act up, I will drop the Filbert XI's with Nike Air in 2013!

Jordan....

Them NT **** gone take what I give them, and shut the F up, and stand in line in the cold. I dont give a F, cause if they act up, I will drop the Filbert XI's with Nike Air in 2013!

Jordan....
In his $500 Bred 11 suit jacket with matching pimp hat!

Jordan....
Realest **** you ever wrote...

PRICE IS MORE AND THEY GIVE YOU LESS. JUST DOESNT MAKE SENSE AND IS UNJUSTIFIABLE. People will say its not that serious but to me its like JB is spitting in our faces. We are dedicated consumers who are paying for over priced sneakers that are probably not worth half the price.

Why are you going to buy them then?? If you dont like the price, box, etc... move on! its not that hard. all you guys bi1ch about the quality, price, boxes and everything else you could possibly think of but still buy the shoes. It blows my mind. :smh:

Why are you going to buy them then?? If you dont like the price, box, etc... move on! its not that hard. all you guys bi1ch about the quality, price, boxes and everything else you could possibly think of but still buy the shoes. It blows my mind.
mean.gif
tumblr_llgl7iGrmo1qafrh6.gif

Back
Top Bottom