Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

damb! these are $185 now I guess Ima have to pay $225 maybe a little more to get them early like how i just got the 4s today

welp my 2001 release are still looking hot, so im skipping this release but will cop the low top version in June 2013

548961_373020342785737_1794670022_n.jpg

This **** is POOR

JB should of brought back some black/red Jumpman Jordan "engineered to the" apparel line articles from 96 instead of that jacket and tacky shirts. I hate that shirt with 11 figures in tuxedos its not even ugly its borderline creepy looking. They could of printed up those classic black shirts with the JJ tag or the durable Air Jordan XI engineered tag tanktop/ballshort. JB need to leave them cartoony graphic tee themes to urban wear designers.

Still nice that it has the colored film inside from previous xi releases..not that it matters I just like the touch, although I don't have a pair in my collection now, I've owned this Jordan more than any other I can think of and look foward to making this my first pair since an 8th grader in 01. Can't wait! Hope I can grab em

548961_373020342785737_1794670022_n.jpg

This **** is POOR
Who cares,it just a damn m_____f____ box.

C'mon son, don't front. 180 bones and we get a regular box (which is cool, but whatever) but then these ****** had the audacity to throw that ******g XI box insert in it like it really matters at that point?

I'm not the first person to cry and complain about "quality" but this **** is out of hand. Thats some POOR **** fam.

Thats some variant ****. POOR no matter how you look at it.

lol whats new? you guys complain yet will still cop. JB knows this, so why would they do anything different? raise prices and cut costs if it continues to increase profit. i would do the same thing if i were JB.

lol whats new? you guys complain yet will still cop. JB knows this, so why would they do anything different? raise prices and cut costs if it continues to increase profit. i would do the same thing if i were JB.

What part of costs are being cut with that whack *** red cover in the box?

None of the other shoes have that. The only shoes that do are the XI's with special packaging.

My question is, if we aren't getting special packaging, whats the point of having that **** in the box

Last edited:
What part of costs are being cut with that whack *** red cover in the box?
None of the other shoes have that. The only shoes that do are the XI's with special packaging.
My question is, if we aren't getting special packaging, whats the point of having that **** in the box

bruh if it bothers you that much, throw that ish away :lol:

simple

and ill be the first one to agree that it looks stupid AF.

not trying to stir up this **** about the box but I honestly think its still coming.  everythings made at different points, first we saw the shoes, then the shoes with the inserts and generic boxes.  Then those red covers started to pop up, I dont know I wouldnt be surprised If we started seeing the slide-out boxes in the next couple weeks.

I am not going to front, I CARE about the box! Not that the box does anything for me as I cannot wear the box, but the 3 previous Jordan XI Retro Holiday releases ALL had the special box and shoe trees. Heck, I remember this being the justification as to why the shoes where significantly higher than any other retro at the time. Now they continue to up the price and cut corners for cost on there end.

I understand being cost effective, but there is a line to tow. In my opinion, JB deciding not to do the box this time around is tacky and inconsistent and something that you would not expect from any major brand, let alone Nike. And to quail all of the "You will buy them anyway regardless of the box," talk, Yes I probably will grab a pair if they are easily obtainable for me like the past retro XIs, but I am not pressed as I have 01s. But if I do decide to grab them, I will be upset that my Christmas Jordan Retro XI collection will not look good sitting together in my closet all because this one will be the only one in a regular jordan box. :smh:

I am not going to front, I CARE about the box! Not that the box does anything for me as I cannot wear the box, but the 3 previous Jordan XI Retro Holiday releases ALL had the special box and shoe trees. Heck, I remember this being the justification as to why the shoes where significantly higher than any other retro at the time. Now they continue to up the price and cut corners for cost on there end.
I understand being cost effective, but there is a line to tow. In my opinion, JB deciding not to do the box this time around is tacky and inconsistent and something that you would not expect from any major brand, let alone Nike. And to quail all of the "You will buy them anyway regardless of the box," talk, Yes I probably will grab a pair if they are easily obtainable for me like the past retro XIs, but I am not pressed as I have 01s. But if I do decide to grab them, I will be upset that my Christmas Jordan Retro XI collection will not look good sitting together in my closet all because this one will be the only one in a regular jordan box.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I understand being cost effective, but there is a line to tow. In my opinion, JB deciding not to do the box this time around is tacky and inconsistent and something that you would not expect from any major brand, let alone Nike. And to quail all of the "You will buy them anyway regardless of the box," talk, Yes I probably will grab a pair if they are easily obtainable for me like the past retro XIs, but I am not pressed as I have 01s. But if I do decide to grab them, I will be upset that my Christmas Jordan Retro XI collection will not look good sitting together in my closet all because this one will be the only one in a regular jordan box. :smh:
couldn't have said it better myself except I don't have a pair of 01's :smh:

Back
Top Bottom