Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

im keeping 2 of my pairs.
sent 1 as a trade for concords. dudes asking for extra are just greedy IMO. im just happy i get another pair of concords for retail.

sold and will be selling more shoes i dont wear to make up the $$$$ for these.

plan on wearing them sooner than later. no need to stock them til next year. :smokin

yea , Mines has been saying " departure scan" as in 2:07 AM on satruday morning .

the holiday must be slowing things down ,

no biggie tho , i would prefer me get my pairs late and all the good folks at UPS / FedEX have a great holiday with there families and some well deserved time off .

but i cant wait to get my pairs tho .. lol

Not all euro sites will have a customs charge. Customs is determined by customs not the store. I posted some pages back telling you all to label your order as a gift. That's what I do and usually your good. Now sometimes customs will still open up your package and find a receipt hidden or something and still hit you with that fee. It's pretty much the luck of the draw with that. So your not always gonna get touch.

Most sites will not list as a gift...they can get into trouble if caught...

NDC pair

vs 2001

:smokin

Most sites will not list as a gift...they can get into trouble if caught...

Every euro site I have ordered off of, had no problem with that. I don't order a whole lot from euro sites. Only if strictly euro exclusive or a sold out case, it depends. But I haven't had issues with places doing that. What if it really is a gift you are sending ? Why would a store get in trouble with that. What if I wanted to send my cousin in Brooklyn a pair of kicks, your telling me they'll say no ? Of course not, that's common with gifts. Hell I could send them to my address labeled as a gift, it's a gift for my brother or father. So no one should bug you with that, if they do. Give them that reason I just listed as why. Shoot it's my brothers birthday ! They won't say anything.

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by glove72

They are not more expensive for people that live there, they are more expensive to us because of the exchange rate...

That is the most educated comment of this entire thread.

Lived there for 5 years...was fortunate enough to have a side hustle that paid me in british pounds cash...

A girl I was dating over there came on vacation with me to the states...got to our malls and everything was basically 50% in her mind. Was buying everything she could...

Sigh...Yeah..definitely miss London...lol

Last edited:
before saying someone is talking out the butt, know what you are talking about.
people observe trends in the classified section and they are just stating what they have been seeing. as of earlier this year, DS CG XIs were going for about $225-$250 in there.
Earlier this year is irrelevant to a transaction that's occurring now....show me a pair for 250 now...

before saying someone is talking out the butt, know what you are talking about.
people observe trends in the classified section and they are just stating what they have been seeing. as of earlier this year, DS CG XIs were going for about $225-$250 in there.
Earlier this year is irrelevant to a transaction that's occurring now....show me a pair for 250 now...

whatever you say. the point was made and you missed it.

but a quick reference is this pair sold for $280 as of last month:
http://niketalk.com/t/513407/ds-air-jordan-cool-grey-xi-size-9-5/0_20

Last edited:
Every euro site I have ordered off of, had no problem with that. I don't order a whole lot from euro sites. Only if strictly euro exclusive or a sold out case, it depends. But I haven't had issues with places doing that. What if it really is a gift you are sending ? Why would a store get in trouble with that. What if I wanted to send my cousin in Brooklyn a pair of kicks, your telling me they'll say no ? Of course not, that's common with gifts. He'll I could send them to my address labeled as a gift, it's a gift for my brother or father. So no one should bug you with that, if they do. Give them that reason I just listed as why. Shoot it's my brothers birthday ! They won't say anything.

What you the consumer are buying it as is one thing...if a company is making a profit selling to Americans, they are SUPPOSED to list as merchandise...doing it your way is skirting the tariff and customs tax laws. But what do I know...

Not saying it CAN'T be done or that you shouldn't ask, just saying some companies will not because its not worth the risk.

Last edited:
I called Finishline today and they couldnt find the order I placed for the Breds and said it will likely be cancelled. No biggie, I just won OG Bred 11s with box and plastic wrapping for $292 shipped. MUCH better deal imo :smokin

Will you be able to wear those though? Stellar come up nonetheless.

of couse he can.

worse case, he will have sole separation which can quickly be remedied.

I see. Thanks for clearing that up.

Originally Posted by jordanz4sale

Anyone order from crooked tongues hear anything about their orders?

Well if you used Supersaver and did not upgrade shipping. You wont get a tracking number and it will take a month.

Yeah...I ordered my Reebok Questions from them last week. They said order was good and it should arrive by Christmas...but if it didnt come by 11 Jan then email them back...:rofl:

No stress though...as long as they are coming...

To whoever said milkstore works, when i try to ship to USA it says no carriers available .. so yah i dont know how u did it , but it doesnt work, and i tried both sites 

To whoever said milkstore works, when i try to ship to USA it says no carriers available .. so yah i dont know how u did it , but it doesnt work, and i tried both sites 

probably in your best interest that you couldnt order from them :lol:

What you the consumer are buying it as is one thing...if a company is making a profit selling to Americans, they are SUPPOSED to list as merchandise...doing it your way is skirting the tariff and customs tax laws. But what do I know...
Not saying it CAN'T be done or that you shouldn't ask, just saying some companies will not because its not worth the risk.

I hear you bruh and your most likely right. I am just going off my past experience. That's all I can go off of.

Back
Top Bottom