Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

if they release these and not columbias im going to be pissed beyond belief

Ur not the only one! Real sneakerheads rather Columbia XIs more.  We just got these in the CDP package man.....

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

$180 for XIs? 
roll.gif

and to think these were $125 in 2001
30t6p3b.gif
, sucks for those of you who werent buying back then

for those of you willing to over pay to avoid the hassle, just use that $$$ to get some OGs or 01s

Learn about inflation.

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

$180 for XIs? 
roll.gif

and to think these were $125 in 2001
30t6p3b.gif
, sucks for those of you who werent buying back then

for those of you willing to over pay to avoid the hassle, just use that $$$ to get some OGs or 01s
Every release we always have people complaining about the price. In the eyes of a non sneaker collector, the fact you even paid 125 for some sneakers is laughable. I'm pretty sure your income is better now than 01. If you really want these, buy it for the 180. Get over the price. You can't blame Nike for raising the price for a bigger profit. Its just common business sense.

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

confirmed ? ? ?

looks like my bet is
ill-violated-dead-smiley-4663.gif

"While the Bred XI release is still months away from starting production in China, we’d estimate based on last year’s AJXI Concord figures a likely total run of around 400,000-500,000 pairs."

oh motha$%^$#$@

But the demand is 5x the production. So the release will "feel" like a limited/QS drop.

just when you think theres enough to go around...just when we all think there wouldnt be technical problems online... Watch how many lurkers are eating this info up. If this is an March/April fools joke im happy, if this is true then this sneaker scene is practically done for. RIP

I belive that 500k is true. It was stated in another thread from an insider that the concords were produced in that quantity. But for world wide distribution, the supply cannot meet the demand.

^^^of course! Those hypebeast as you all say. I just call them greedy *+% %+%@%$% copping 3+ pair. 2 should be enough lol but jb is force feeding them %+%@%$% @ insane rates so the person who has to have them all like the sneaker game is like pokeman or something will be flat *+% by christmas get here lol imo playoff and obsidian 12s , fr and bred 4s, oly 6s and charcoal 7s worth a 2x cop the rest are a single @ best besides I still have my 01s..these last along time if quality good..hope those carolinas drop! Yea carolinas thats the color of blue

Originally Posted by ccastro02

in an event that ndc fails on me and if it means i have to camp out a day before release date, i always have my 01's and my og's to fall back on:
p1010459m.jpg

p1010461c.jpg

good lord the patenet cut on that pair....cant even look at CDP patent cut now

wont lie im excited ofcourse ill try to cop...but if i miss i still have 01s looking good
so my 11 set is almost complete just need cool greys and ill be done for future xmas

i remember reading there where over 1.2 million concords made

i could see them same numbers for this years retro 11's or more

i cant believe these are being confirmed by the admin steez, oh well hope i aint mad this time around like the white cement iv ndc release.

NIKE, FIX YOUR DAMN SERVERS AINT NOBODY WANNA WAIT 3, 4 HOURS TRYING TO COP 1 GR PAIR ONLINE OR ON PHONE...

The only way you could possibly be happy with these coming out is if you dont own the cdp, 01, or og.

Originally Posted by danegill

The only way you could possibly be happy with these coming out is if you dont own the 01 or og.
Fixed.

CDPs were absolute garbage and I don't even really consider myself to have real Bred XIs if I can't rock them without shaking my head at cardboard quality.
tired.gif

EDIT: I will give them this though- the CDPs did look decent. Aside from the PL cut, they look nice on feet. That is all.

Back
Top Bottom