Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

still have 2pairs of 01's.....both in vnds condition......ill still buy a pair from a reseller jus to help him pay his rent.......remember kids, Al Bundy also sold shoes, lol.....resellers......

as much as I want to get my hands a pair or 2 of these I’m still upset that the Columbia’s aren’t coming out

the manager of a nike store today showed me his upcoming release schedule on his store computer. surprisingly, BOTH XI's (columbia and bred (even labelled "bred" on his computer")) are scheduled for dropping around xmas.

he also let me check out a pair of obsidians.

Originally Posted by eltouha

the manager of a nike store today showed me his upcoming release schedule on his store computer. surprisingly, BOTH XI's (columbia and bred (even labelled "bred" on his computer")) are scheduled for dropping around xmas.

if there is truth to your statement, then MORE blood will be shed

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by Zyzz

when did concords ever sell for $2k?
laugh.gif

Look at the winning bid: http://www.ebay.com/itm/w...amp;rt=nc#ht_1276wt_1219
roll.gif
wow!!! plus shipping that's terrible!!!
laugh.gif

I'm sure the winning buyer is not paying that.... They probably screwed up that auction on purpose to make the seller relist.....

Originally Posted by mrkane

eek.gif
 you see anything about the low bred 11s? if all 3 are releasing this year its gonna be crazy

Originally Posted by petezahut

eltouha wrote:

eek.gif
 you see anything about the low bred 11s? if all 3 are releasing this year its gonna be crazy

i specifically asked about them, but there was nothing on the system and he hadn't heard of them.

this wasn't a small retailer, it was a nike store. i don't mind if anyone doesn't believe me, i have nothing to prove here. just reporting what i saw.

Originally Posted by petezahut

eek.gif

i specifically asked about them, but there was nothing on the system and he hadn't heard of them.

this wasn't a small retailer, it was a nike store. i don't mind if anyone doesn't believe me, i have nothing to prove here. just reporting what i saw.
you guys think Bred/Columbia 11's pack possible?

10+ year lurker. Finally decided to sign up. This December will be the craziest in Jordan Brand history. Still got my OG "Breds". Will def need 2 pairs.

Two points. One, why do people lurk for long periods of time? It's a forum why not join in the conversation?

Two, DEAR LORD YES BOTH XI'S THANK YOU NIKE GREEK GOD OF VICTORY FOR THIS AMAZING CHRISTMAS GIFT!

Needless to say. Double-copped.

Originally Posted by dagr814life23

10+ year lurker. Finally decided to sign up. This December will be the craziest in Jordan Brand history. Still got my OG "Breds". Will def need 2 pairs.

i been lurking for a while to not that long but it been a minute finally decided to join and im glad i did.. gotta lot off this forum ever since i registerd

Just saw the price....LOL.

Glad I still have my older retros in which I paid $125, no need to buy another more uncomfortable version thankfully.

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Two points. One, why do people lurk for long periods of time? It's a forum why not join in the conversation?

Two, DEAR LORD YES BOTH XI'S THANK YOU NIKE GREEK GOD OF VICTORY FOR THIS AMAZING CHRISTMAS GIFT!

Needless to say. Double-copped.

I don't know. Quick looks when I'm bored/have time. Never really needed to join a conversation. Thought I retired, but you really never retire.

i actually would rather see the columbias but these will still be hard...i mean who doesnt like breds??

Originally Posted by dagr814life23

What's going to make this release any crazier than the CDP XI/XII pack of 2008?  Just a heads up, you're gonna be sorely disappointed in the quality after putting the 2012 retros next to your OG's. 

quality will be garbage, they will still sell out (I'm still going to try to get 'em), and people will be stabbed over these in every major city

might cop the columbias, def not getting the b-reds cuz man ill pay less than resellers price for a decent pair of '01s or go all out and get some OGs

Back
Top Bottom