Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

if you buy from early release sites, your not cool. Your an idiot and a lame.
Not to be a jerk, but don't get me started on you and last year with slamdunkspace with the Concord XI's and that fiasco....I will go dig that history up from the thread...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you were the biggest fan of early release, and of that site, when folks called SDS on their fakes, you vehemently backed them and went to bat for the "early releases"

By your post it sounds like you learned YOUR lesson, but don't roll into a thread calling people lame because they made a choice...if folks, and myself included, want to buy from a site, that's not your decision...granted you can have your opinion...MK is a legit site for example and verified as such, and has then for $270ish shipped...folks who buy them because they have to deploy and won't be around to purchase on RD for example, are lame?
Folks who enjoy sneakers and don't care about money, because they aren't living a life of hustling but actually have careers and a pair of Jordans are not a means to an end...are lame?

keep it moving bruh....and I will dig that history of Zyzz defending early release sites just to show your hypocrisy...

posts like yours make me so heated because some people just come to ISS/NT because they want to stay up to date on news, share in the discussion and enjoy fellow hobby lover's passion...not because they want to see whose **** is bigger....

how did i miss this post?

U MAD BRAH? yea you def MAD.

if you buy early releases well i cant say it, its a bunch of words that would get me banned.

why does it matter i supported SDS at one time or another? he sold legit shoes before. All these china dudes, sell suspect shoes. you think i care what you do with your money? LMAOOOO go right ahead brah, your a fool to spend way more than retail for a pair of shoes thats crappy quality and possibly fake.

If you wanna pay over retail why not wait til after release day and buy from a legit NT member who bought them from NDC and the shoes are 100% REAL? why not wait til a few weeks before RD and buy from a LEGIT UK/Euro site for a little above retail? makes 0 sense how some of you think. you guys think your cool having shoes a month or two early? yea real cool :rolleyes especially when they are borderline fake.

so go ahead buy your "JorQan XI" and post your pics on NT, no one is impressed with this fake china BS going around.

Last edited:
Definitely going to try to get these. Love the color way and how they match with my style an what I wear. Just hoping size 12.5-12 won't be gone by the time I get there. Or I need to find a place that I can pre order them and pick them up that day. How do the sizes run?

Last edited:
From what I've seen, everybody hates the reverse jumpman because its nothing like the originals. But they aren't the originals. I like that change, it looks cool to me. I have the 00 11s, and my friend has the 2011s and I compared. The 2011 looked better to me with that jumpman.

that's even not the point. The jumpman on the left shoe on recent AJ IX retros are less irritating because
it fills out the outsole area quite well.
But on the heel of the XI mids, it looks totally unfit because:
1. the arm with the ball of the Jumpman is way too close to the 23 sockliner.
2. They put the location of the Jumpman more forward and the legs of the Jumpman
does not match the patent leather lining anymore.

Zyzz is doing wayyyy to much :lol:

Whining about how the next man spends his cash? Really?

Zyzz is doing wayyyy to much
laugh.gif

Whining about how the next man spends his cash? Really?
I didn't get whining from his post at all. What he said is sensible but you dude interpret anything sensible as hate or whining these days.

It seems like JB regressed with the PL cut on these because these are looking more like the extremely low and inconsistent PL cut on the 09 space jams and cdp breds compared to the more generous and consistent PL cut that the 2010 cool greys and last year's concords had (which both don't come near their OG and 00-01 and counterparts of course).

I kinda see what is being said about the whole early release thing, i mean people in this thread are asking whats the re-sell going to be on these, well if you don't spend $600 right after RD which some went for last years concords, eventually the price will simmer down to anywhere from 280 - 380 (maybe), which is pretty much what an "early release" pair is running people right now, and everyones said it can be suss and you really have no idea what your getting.

So why risk it, just wait it out and get an authentic for resale, sure its a bit more than what you'd like to spend, but it'll be legit, and you won't have to camp etc.

I can't speak as I have no experience to the craziness in the states, but just a point of view to consider. :rolleyes

At the end of the day, hope everyone gets what they want or already has got right? if your happy then cool, do you.

600 :x :wow:

Are these people stupid? Can't you get a DS pair of OGs or 2000s for less than that?

Last edited:
sick.gif
eek.gif

Are these people stupid? Can't you get a DS pair of OGs or 2000s for less than that?
yea was thinkin the same thing. $600 sounds like a ton. $280-$380 sounds more reasonable, which is still a lot for a sneaker lol.  but I guess this is why a lot of people just go for the early releases.  I think if you do it the right way with a seller who has a good reputation, then its probably worth it to get early release. can save a lot of trouble if youre not so lucky on release day.  to each his own.

$600 are SB8, MV9, and Galaxy Foam money, NOT Bred XI.
My store just got the GS sizes in today, and yeah, they definitely are >>>>> than the CDP, even the GS.

****** stay arguing.. Its just shoes bruh... Pipe that **** down. It ain't even serious.

i just realized something, everyone was calling out FutureD about his posting frequency earlier this year and basically saying he must not have a life to post that much. but if you do the math he will have an average of about 4000 posts in one year. Zyzz on the other hand has an average of over 9000 a year...:x

sorry, back to the topic at hand..

oh im sorry, i forgot to remove the part where i said i was worried...

..wait, no, no i didnt.

i realize that it may be difficult to see because this is the internet, but sometimes an observation is just that: an observation.

nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited:
oh im sorry, i forgot to remove the part where i said i was worried...
..wait, no, no i didnt.
i realize that it may be difficult to see because this is the internet, but sometimes an observation is just that: an observation.
nothing more, nothing less.
The point of your observation was ***. 

lames, just because i call people who buy early release morons/idiots/lames and i get called out? :rofl:

get a life

SRS

go talk to air randy or jay and have fun

lames, just because i call people who buy early release morons/idiots/lames and i get called out? :rofl:
get a life
SRS
go talk to air randy or jay and have fun

Son....its not like some of us dont remember last year.....and how bad you looked for co-signing that spot....in fact if I remember correctly you were also the same whiny little ***** who would always complain about missing a release and now it looks like you have grown a back bone over the course of a year.....good for you but you stay saying asinine comments....

Back
Top Bottom