Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Can somebody that got the email just post the link? Bc if you didnt sign up to be a wc member you cant join anyway plus I dont think I check the box for emails:smh:

I didn't get a chance to sign up for the FinishLine raffle. I got to try my luck on Footaction. I'm going to try my best to get there hella early Sunday morning.

people are saying it wont work like that if i dont get it by 11 can u try send it to me

Can't use someone elses invite you'll get an error message.

"Sorry! We don't have you on record as a Winners Circle member. Make sure you have a valid invite and click on the RSVP link from that invite."

Happy with my pair. UnDSed em today an they were pretty comfy, a little more so than last year's Concords, with slightly improved ankle padding. When I got them there was glue on the right toebox PL but it cleaned up easily.

Last edited:
I told my hookup if he could get me 2 pair and my wife's pair that i'd pay for his pair.  Of course I'm gonna try to hit NDC up as well you got to have a plan and a back up plan.  As for waiting in line for a week really
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
!!! If you got time to do that you got time to cut some grass, rake some leaves, shovel some snow to make the extra 60-80 to pay a reseller and be able to enjoy your holiday.  Also where are the parents of these kids.... talking about sitting ducks....50 people with 200 plus on them and No heat around their waist is a 10,000 lick 2000.00 each for 5 jackers all packing heat.  Be careful people when you really want something don't let materialism overshadow reality...we just lost 26 elementary school children to foolishness....

I know everyone says tts but how they fit compared to the concords? The concords were long in the box but squeezed my pinky toe to $#! t.

I'm still waiting on my email too..... Does it end at 12 tonight or 11:59 tommorow night?

My buddy tried to send me his link but like everyone states it didn't work!

It ends tonight at 12:00
No it ends tomorrow at 11:59 PM on 12/15 .  They have until midnight eastern to get all of the emails out.  That would be pointless for anyone in the eastern time zone that gets it late.  Screen shot above shows this as well.

Last edited:
I told my hookup if he could get me 2 pair and my wife's pair that i'd pay for his pair.  Of course I'm gonna try to hit NDC up as well you got to have a plan and a back up plan.  As for waiting in line for a week really
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
!!! If you got time to do that you got time to cut some grass, rake some leaves, shovel some snow to make the extra 60-80 to pay a reseller and be able to enjoy your holiday.  Also where are the parents of these kids.... talking about sitting ducks....50 people with 200 plus on them and No heat around their waist is a 10,000 lick 2000.00 each for 5 jackers all packing heat.  Be careful people when you really want something don't let materialism overshadow reality...we just lost 26 elementary school children to foolishness....
What's NDC?

are all verified Winner's Circle members automatically receiving the email?  or will some members be eliminated at this point in the rsvp? 

Back
Top Bottom