Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

When I bought the cool grey 9s at the end of the receipt, it gave me a $10 off next purchase of $50 or more coupon for taking a survey, and I see no exclusions on this. Anyone ever tried using on Jordan brand before thinking on using it towards 11s if I get em

Last edited:
anybody else see the resell value being closer to 250 than 300? there's more resellers than there was this time last year so your local craigslist and facebook group should be flooded with these...i hope. lol

just got that FNL winners circle email saying i've been picked for the draft & to pick up my sneaks saturday

JK im trollin

Anyone got an email from Finishline yet? 
nerd.gif

wtf is the deal this year. last year there was all sorts of timers and sites that released em early

With all due respect to the guys that never got their draft emails, I think Finishline should allocate 50% of the 11's to the WC members and leave 50% to the 8am online release. I mean we shouldnt have to go through signing up, sending in the draft info and etc to have only 5 people win. #justsaying

nothing was easy to cop 10 years ago. You lined up then, you line up now. There were no smart phones and the internet was not like it is today. This is the first DIFFERENT holiday release EVER. It is garbage.

It was definitely a hell of alot easier to cop 10 years ago.....I dont know where some of you get the idea that it wasnt? In '96 when these dropped you could get them well after release day.....and that was in LA......

XIs were never easy to cop period

But this release is ****ing ridicilous. Before yall say I'm mad I got my 01 pair and could care less. I need a pair for my girl and best friend. And the way everything is being handled is terrible. Stores not sticking to their own rules. 400-500 at the malls around here. Finishline not even sending me a draft email even tho then send me everything else.

Rant done

Last edited:
It was definitely a hell of alot easier to cop 10 years ago.....I dont know where some of you get the idea that it wasnt? In '96 when these dropped you could get them well after release day.....and that was in LA......
1996 wasnt 10 years ago.... anyways in the DMV all XIs sell out when stores open. Always been like that and always will be like that. 

Footlocker Inc. just stated no employees at Footlocker, Footaction or Champs will be allowed to get their employee discount on any Jordan Retro, Nike Foamposite, or quickstrike.  This takes action with this weekends releases. Also no military discount, no coupons of any sort. #CHEAP

Footlocker Inc. just stated no employees at Footlocker, Footaction or Champs will be allowed to get their employee discount on any Jordan Retro, Nike Foamposite, or quickstrike.  This takes action with this weekends releases. Also no military discount, no coupons of any sort. #CHEAP

doesnt matter at all theyll still be picked up with the quickness

It's true. Im a fnl employee and I'm not even allowed to touch our stock cuz they're "someone else's shoes". I had to enter the employee raffle on our computer and if we win on wednesday(which seems very unlikely) we have to give our cc info over the phone and have the shoes shipped to our house. So yeah, even fnl employees are getting the shaft on this release even though only a couple of us want them and we got more in than any retro in recent memory. Thankfully i have my 01's to fall back on if I don't win.

so what happens to unclaimed pairs?

just an fyi thats all bro. but more pairs may come available to the public due to some employees not wanting to pay the full retail price.

This bozo obviously has no idea what he's talking about but will come back and talk about he's been in the game this long and blah blah blah.. don't even quote him.

the 96 xis were gone day of.

the 01 retros were gone day of.

the 12 retros will be gone day of.

NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

-My mom copped the 1996 pair during her lunch break. She sat of a bench outside the store with about a dozen other people, wait for it to open and strolled in an bought a pair without any craziness

-My uncle got up early stood in line for half an hour in front of a store to get me a pair of 2001s.

-In the early to mid 2000s. All you had to do is show up to the store a couple hours before the store opened and that was good enough in most places for most releases

-Now you this madness. Which is really off the charts, just to have a chance, not the actual shoes, a chance to get the shoe. And with every yearly release it has gotten worst.

Back
Top Bottom