Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I JUST WON MY DRAFT ENTRY....

JUST JOKIN

I
LIVE
IN
CANADA

:evil:

Just talked to my local fnl after receiving my confirmation. She said that basically these are guaranteed just not the exact size. People who have the rsvp will be served first no matter what. She also said that they will be getting a list of the people who rsvp so no fake emails will work.

Got the email saying I had been drafted, and the link didn't work. Typed in my WC# after reading some post on another forum and finally RSVPed. Just got my confirmation email to pick them up on 12-21 from 8 am - 10 am.

I think the loophole only worked if you were selected for the draft but never got the email. I never got the email and tried every variation possible and it didn't work. I do have my original email wn I signed up for the WC on December 6.

Seems like if you got the first link to work by manually putting in your information then the second link won't work.
I thought you said you got the first one to work, no?
This whole draft process is the most disorganized thing I have ever seen.

That's what happens when you guys trying to bypass and take shortcuts on something... Chances are by bypassing the first link probably corrupted the 2nd link since it got confirmed already. I won't be surprise if some dont get an email confirmation cause of it.

Still haven't received my confirmation email after putting the info (WC number & email) on th original link. Hopefully I receive the confirmation email if not I'm printing out my draft email & taking it to FNL
i havent recieved my confirmation either

The link that they sent out again isn't working. Is another one with a working link coming?

Seems like if you got the first link to work by manually putting in your information then the second link won't work.

I thought you said you got the first one to work, no?

This whole draft process is the most disorganized thing I have ever seen.

I didn't get an email last night with a link. My guess is they stopped sending them when they realize the error of the link. I enter it through the link to check if I was drafted. It worked. The email I got right now has the non-working link. I know i'm half way in the door just need the working link so i can print out to have something to show for Friday. Yeah quite confusing and frustrating.

I was gonna make the drive to Northridge it's like a hour drive from where I stay at and I noticed a new local WSS like 5 minutes away from I live and told me they got em. So I think my chances just got better if this raffle doesn't come through for me

They sent me another drafted email with the working link this time.
After I submitted I received my confirmation email 5 seconds after.
I'm glad this is over, thank goodness.

Same thing with me. I got the 2nd email after I fixed the first link myself and RSVPed.

I got my RSVP i called my finshline and the store clerk said this guarantees your pair if you are here between 8:00 AM -10:00 AM.  i am happy now time to try to secure three more pairs from the web for friends and family.

they said "all winning emails have been sent" so if u still have hope u need a reality check lol

mine also says that i procastinated and didnt register when i did. i have a feeling those people who didn't get their initial emails and got emails after tweeting or facebooking them didnt get their information registered....some bs

Anyone in the Tulsa area do the FNL thing? Just wondering what the hype is like here.. I put my name in the raffle but at Footaction.. wasn't anyone there when I put my name in. Hoping it a sign that ill have a chance to pick them up on Friday.

Back
Top Bottom