Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

They aren't putting the sizes in the DM's because of confusion with size claiming from the door to the register. People are saying one size at the door then saying a different size at the register. They are implementing better communication amongst employees.
So does that mean your size is not guaranteed?

NTLA & NTSM are both set up... its confirmed lol!.... i kno 3 people who got a RSVP and didnt even dm them..... sometimes its jus who u know! cold world! :smh: :smh: :smh:
I thought its been known that la locations are rigged!?

I don't even bother with them anymore

Those that missed out on the RSVP's..

There is still hope for the online releases..

"You gotta keep pushin on"

Word to Bobby V.

min 1:50 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

they shouldve put the size in the dm, i have no clue what size im getting now :smh:

Sucks being in California, those two NT's are the most shadiest of them all..It's ridiculous..Hope everything works out for you though, congrats to everyone who got RSVP'd.

yea i got a call from HOH this morn, but sometimes i get extra for my homies or fam who lucked out and i dont even charge them more then retail... jus tryn to look out cuz this isnt how the game was wen we was growing up in the 90's :smh:

not surprised. NTLA is so shady. whoever oversees the rsvp needs to get fired....

I used to cop my OG Jordan's from NTLA. It's too bad they suck now and don't do things honestly.

Nike Santa Monica used to be ok when the RSVP's started. Now, they suck too.

Last edited:
Good stuff man, glad everything worked out for ya.  Especially after FNL. 
laugh.gif
Thanks, man. I didn't even enter the FNL draft just because I didn't want to deal with FNL
laugh.gif

I was putting all my hope into raffles and the RSVPs. Got 8 raffle tickets at 8 different locations and got a callback from HoH Beverly Center today. Glad I got the NTLA confirmation though because their parking lot is right behind the store. I'm not trying to get robbed this Friday, so hopefully nothing serious goes down at NTLA like that guy who was strapped for the DB9s
mean.gif

yea i got a call from HOH this morn, but sometimes i get extra for my homies or fam who lucked out and i dont even charge them more then retail... jus tryn to look out cuz this isnt how the game was wen we was growing up in the 90's :smh:

i agree with u i like to hook my buddies up if i get something extra or something i dont need.

What is this program talk about? :lol:

Whatever it is, it ain't beating me.

I do all RSVP's manually.

Its faster than your tricks. Only way you can beat it is if you have some kind of advantage.

The app scans the nikestore twitter feed and searches for the RSVP tag and then DMs the information directly to the store. All happens in a matter of seconds theres no way you can see the code and type/paste it faster than the app.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom