Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

The guy at House of Hoops Footlocker here in KC told me that the people that got winning raffle tickets have until 6 pm Saturday then it's free game for the shoes that didn't get claimed.

Still haven't received an order confirmation from SNS, even though I got this:

Not looking good...
tired.gif

Last edited:
Yo dummies...if u still tryin jj its a wrap...they sell fcfs so if u got in cart whoever checkout first wins....u can try all night.

I need a 7Y. Anyone in L.A. get one I'd be willing to trade a size 11 for it plus with $$ on your end. PM me.

Last edited:
so how many people are dragging wives or gfs to the releases tomorrow to ensure a double up?   my wife hates it but i've told her this is my xmas gift! i dont know why i am excited to pull her into my expensive sickness that she already disapproves of lol

I must admit, I've never seen a site straight crash when you can't even see the screen to know you have the right site. General Release, shiiiiiiiidddddddd, IF they are truly that, it will be the most limited general release I've ever seen, it's funny but some keep saying don't pay over $300 but EVERY site I know that had them around that price is SOLD OUT. Good luck to those who are gonna get up and try the online or store thing, I'm just too old for it myself and my temper is shorter then a mug so I'll just pay a little extra to sleep peacefully. Funny, when I got in this, affording the shoe was the thing, NOW, shiiiiiddd, err body has a credit card of change to cop a few. For the overseas buyers, You might want to try to e-mail the sites and ask for the box to be marked a gift. I ship that way and have never had a custom fee overseas coming or going.

wellsfargo ruined my night and canceled my order, then have the nerve to call my house and ask to approve the transaction..=/
was having the same issue w/ my wells fargo CC ,even after talking to a rep to make sure it doesn't lock up. had to use another card for 1 order and direct transfer on another. hoping it was cause of an international shop. hope it doesn't cause a problem from the ndc release.

Back
Top Bottom