Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Copped a 10 on NDC, idk why everyone complains that its so hard. Back to sleep |I . 

:lol:, because you got through you dimwhit. :lol:

Soon as they popped up put them in the cart and they were done, gone in less than a minute.

Oh well, $400 in my pocket, good luck to those that are about to jump through hoops and get bent over by paying retail+. For those longtime collectors, I feel for you, these kids killing it despite their lack of connection to anything Jordan. :lol:.

As always, no Swoosh/NDC, No scoop. Been that way for a minute, zzzzzzzzzz, nap time.

If you get to a white or black screen after checkout screen, try refreshing.....always works.

Was stuck on final step in checkout like a lot of others have mentioned.
I opened nikestore in 3 more browser windows, hit the cart icon on the top right on all of them.
Checked out in the first window that let me through.

got 4 pairs to bring it to a total of 7!
pimp.gif

Got through for only 1 pair I just hope now it doesn't get cancelled. It was almost impossible to add a 2nd pair.

NDC FTW!!!!!

:smokin

plus I effed up and went back to the address page because I thought I didn't see my Apt # listed, but I was buggin because it was there

Good luck to everyone tryin to cop

Last edited:
paypal is the way to go. Everyone is using the creditcard option, thats why it froze up, even for me..  If you have them in your cart, your golden, just dont close the screen out..

to those who missed on NDC

just keep trying for finishline the site is down right now so itll be back up soon

NDC is sold out i think

no confirmation email though

Guys I had NDC break down after starting the checkout process...if you have been on one screen for a long time, hit back and enter your info again. I had to do this 2 times on the CC screen. Finally got through. Didn't realize they were limit 2, got one pair easily in my cart...

not bad at all. ndc got thru with crappy verizon crappy 3g service after a couple of refreshes. hopefully it doesnt cancel. got the feeling there are a ton of these. nike has kinda been giving us what we ask for, restocks and such. hope everyone gets their pair. 5000

Back
Top Bottom