Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I'm a fan of the RSVP system. You have to have your $hit somewhat together and pay attention to detail, which alot of people tend to overlook. This year I bypassed the UK sites delivery fee and crashing U.S. sites/twtter mad dash.

This is pretty embarrassing.. Someone got shot in the head?? Dude, it's a pair of ****** sneakers.. Made in China.. This was an easy pass for me, no box, breds came out not too long ago in the CDP, Jordan Brand loves slapping people in the face. NEXT YEAR IS THE SPACE JAMS.. I'M CALLING IT. 

Called my finishline at noon today, turned out someone didn't show up for their 10.5. Drove 10 minutes to the mall and right back into bed with my wife. Never paid over retail, never will. Never waited in line, never will. SCRANTON WHAT!!!
you lucky mf 
laugh.gif

Called my finishline at noon today, turned out someone didn't show up for their 10.5. Drove 10 minutes to the mall and right back into bed with my wife. Never paid over retail, never will. Never waited in line, never will. SCRANTON WHAT!!!

Dwight?:nerd:

at least he wasnt killed brah, sue me?

You think it's funny that someone got jumped and booted in the face repeatedly over some sneakers? Probably happened in front of kids. Dude could easily have serious injuries. Over sneakers. Hilarious :smh:

Quality is nearly immaculate. Only flaw I've seen, at least on my pair, is the glue marks on the toe, where the red sole meets the patent leather. Other than that, pretty damned good.

I was at the Fox Hills mall (not where I copped mine). I sold the other ticket I had to a guy and we were waiting outside Champs ao I could go get the sneaks for him. Everyone was a little worried because of the ridiculous amount of people outside of Shiekh. Def looked like something was gonna go down, but it went off without a hitch actually. Got my money and walked out the front door with my girl back to my 11s under my seat hahaha

Great End of the World this turned out to be.

this. columbias are way over due and them wrecked Annivsary XIs didnt do anything for me.

Am I the only one wishing they release the Columbia's in the Spring/Summer time? It just seems like such a hot weather shoe to me if that makes sense...

id buy them if they came out tomorrow... OG style too with the baby blue soles :smokin

Man they can release anything, because there's a whole new Black Friday and Christmas release hype going, not even really the shoe. And hell cats was on here this morning talking about the thunder 4 as they was walking out the store, SMH.
Well i guess shoutout to the marketing depts of all these companies like Jordan brand: you've managed to convince us that <$30 worth of material is worth self respect and sometimes lives.
Get em now because in a couple of years it will be impossible to get any shoes with all this new found Jordan hype... 
Yea thats very true. You mean in a few years when 2/3s of Jordan consumers aren't even sure what he looks like. Fun times.

I am from toronto, where in Canada did you grab from ?

I live in Calgary, took a little camp out (4hrs) but everyone is chill and its a group of good guys and girls so actually quite enjoyable. People complain about the extra $50 on our retail, but I'd rather pay and extra $100 and not deal with all this BS lol. Stay safe

got my NDC confirmation email. Still not calling it until I get them delivered tho cuz I bet there'll be shady holiday temps working UPS and USPS

[h3]i struck out myself! but in other news...my homeboy told me he tried to cancel someone's NDC order (shady i know!!)
laugh.gif
 and they said it had already been processed and it cannot be cancelled. so to those who are quoting the NDC order pic, don't get your hopes up!!
laugh.gif
[/h3]

Back
Top Bottom