Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

to some extent. most of my connects are grown up with real jobs. i get by on every release like everyone else. my last connect got canned from Footlocker like about 2 years now. lol :smh:

+1...

I haven't had a "Connect" since sometime in 2005 when I stopped buying regular and sold off my collection...Every limited release that comes along that I'm in for I go NDC period...Haven't missed getting a pair of sneakers yet that way...Of course it's been pretty much just one release a year that I'm shooting for so take it how you will...

Last edited:
to some extent. most of my connects are grown up with real jobs. i get by on every release like everyone else. my last connect got canned from Footlocker like about 2 years now. lol
mean.gif
well said .

I used to be a connect for many , many , many people ( highschool days ) I used to have the hook up for foot action ( before they closed down here in my home town ) , footlocker and champs . they would slide me pairs about a week and some change before the release date .

i had me and all my friends and ex girlfriend ( FML ) looking fly . Grape 5 , Fire Red 5 , 04 bred 4 , 04 oly 7's . You name it , i / they had it .

BBUUUUTTTT dutty calls . I dropped out of it , graduated highschool ( class of 07 ) bought my self a car , went through college . And now i work full time with full benefits making grandaddy money ( thanks to the good lord ) .

i still get my pairs , but only if its NOT going to cost me an ounce of energy . if i cant walk into the local sneaker store here in my home town , OR order them off NDC of FNL ( mobile ) then i dont even bother .

I got super lucky and got 3 pairs of the Jordan 11 breds but when I open them up and put them on they felt like a fake pair from China...is anyone else noticing this?..I know the ones are made In China too but damn,these Feel wack.
I'm very disappointed about this especially when these prices keep going up

Last edited:
Im on #TeamScrewEastbay, got my Breds w/ Next Day Air on 12/21 and they shipped same day. Then, the shoes sat with UPS in Philadelphia from the 22nd until today. Yet every other retailer I copped from shipped late last night or real early this morning. I called up Eastbay about this and they tried explaining it was cause weather in Philly was bad, yet my dad just left Philly to come home from the holidays and weather was fine.

This is why I try to avoid the 'Bay.

I got super lucky and got 3 pairs of the Jordan 11 breds but when I open them up and put them on they felt like a fake pair from China...is anyone else noticing this?

welcome to Jordan XI retros.

I got super lucky and got 3 pairs of the Jordan 11 breds but when I open them up and put them on they felt like a fake pair from China...is anyone else noticing this?

Real pairs are from China too...:lol:

Ummm no a lot of "connects" from back in the day got real jobs and we grew up I'm not in college with the ability to just cut out and go wait in lines when a release drops
Your logic is flawed
Well... everybody has different connects,on different levels. Im 35 knocking on 36..been in shoe game for a long time. I know most guys on here deal with the retail store hookups and "this guy knows"..."this guy" type of hookup... which come and go. You have other guys that have Corporate connects, none of that "oh I want this amount $ if you want these". I'm talking about just send you some shoes b/c "you helped me with this and I helped you with that". No money exchanged, "I will send you these 4 pair of Jordans or whatever shoe...you just help me out on the next big project". Maybe I should have been more clear with my opinion! 

Ummm no a lot of "connects" from back in the day got real jobs and we grew up I'm not in college with the ability to just cut out and go wait in lines when a release drops
Your logic is flawed

You are right about the connects part, but I'm in college and I would not cut classes for any release. I pay for my school and sneakers aren't worth more, I am sure some people would agree with me.

Last edited:
@east99 well said! All my connects from the 90's have moved on. Then moving to a new city in the late 90's hurted me as well. Patience, and a likeable petsonality has got me through. Wearing a size 14 didn't help neither. Things have changed. Nike/Jordan now pull accounts if stores are caught selling early or someone gets fired. That wasn't the case years ago.

FNL shipping orders fast!! My scheduled delivery was Thursday but package has arrived in my city today! UPS Ground 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Has anyone else who ordered from Eastbay just have their shipping label created and hasn't been picked up by UPS yet?

Im not talking about having the same connect for 10 or 15 years. Im saying...if you've been doing this shoe thing for so long you should know a lot of ppl...out there in the shoe game to get whatever shoe your looking for! Im in the 35-40 year old range. I don't have time to wait in lines and deal with "Hypebeast". I have guys I know on Corporate level that I get shoes from. I've known these guys for a long time and they still collect shoes. Anytime I get shoes from these guys, there's no money exchange..."just good old sneakerhead friendship" or the occasional  "can you help me on this project I'm working on"! Everybody has different levels that they deal on ...maybe I should have been more clear...!

Sigh. My order status with offspring was "deleted" today.
Looks like they oversold? FML
my order + a friend of mine's order got deleted too from offspring. should we dispute now or just wait a little bit to for them to refund our money back? 

Those who order from UI, be ready to get custom fee because the value it's more than $250. On the top of that, you should get international fee on your credit card. That's why I cancel my order from them.

My pair "despetched" from Size on Friday but there is no tracking and Size said its shipped but there is no tracking # to provide.

Anyone know the usual transit time. I checked Royal Mail's website to see if they had transit times and no avail.

Im not talking about having the same connect for 10 or 15 years. Im saying...if you've been doing this shoe thing for so long you should know a lot of ppl...out there in the shoe game to get whatever shoe your looking for! Im in the 35-40 year old range. I don't have time to wait in lines and deal with "Hypebeast". I have guys I know on Corporate level that I get shoes from. I've known these guys for a long time and they still collect shoes. Anytime I get shoes from these guys, there's no money exchange..."just good old sneakerhead friendship" or the occasional  "can you help me on this project I'm working on"! Everybody has different levels that they deal on ...maybe I should have been more clear...!

Not everyone can be that lucky, or has the opportunity to get connects on that level though....

Woke up to em outside my door ... one from FNL one from Eastbay ... Bred XIII i'm comin for u

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom