Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

My pairs from Size?, NBAstore.com, and FINL showed up.

Waiting for two more pairs from SH from thier first restock. Tracking has been dead on that package since Monday but is now updated and on the move again.

Last edited:
Fnl need to change that...I don't care what my box looks like as long as it isnt as blatant as they already are....cmon on fnl...get ur stuff together...even jj pretty upfront wit there boxes..

OK you've been warned just remember when that customer service trys to talk to you to sway you from the buyer protection  you re sol.....
Like I said not worried. This wouldn't be my first rodeo with a rogue seller. Sway me from buyer protection? WTF are you talking about? It's not like an option...it's part of doing business with paypal. File claim...get money back...it's really no big deal at all. Just one phone call. Been there, done that.

guess im a troll for not wanting to pay reseller prices.

thanks tho

Not a troll for that my dude. Guess that makes the both us troll jedi's
icon_starwars.gif

MY friends who i ordered before got their pairs from Size? in and i didnt yet :frown: . My boy who lives 3 blocks away got his.

Brown playing games with my last two pair of 11's. Bouncing from NJ to Kentucky and I'm here in NY... :smh:
Anyone know of any online spots that have the 11's in toddler sizes 10C and up? Any help would be appreciated. I know don't worry I don't expect you to give a damn about me once you close your laptop either. :tongue:

updates from offspring?
My pair got shipped out yesterday and it says its expected to arrive here on the 2nd. But then I got an email this morning saying "We also need to make you aware that your order has incurred import charges of $123.08. This amount includes all customs duties, taxes and handling fees." How can i be charged that much for customs? Its almost half of what my order costs.

updates from offspring?

My pair got shipped out yesterday and it says its expected to arrive here on the 2nd. But then I got an email this morning saying "We also need to make you aware that your order has incurred import charges of $123.08. This amount includes all customs duties, taxes and handling fees." How can i be charged that much for customs? Its almost half of what my order costs.

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

i hope thats a freakin sick joke

Wheres that dude who swore that there wouldnt be any custom fees? :lol:

Last edited:

Whoa... just whoa

Or even a way maybe to hide links so only members with a certain of # posts or date joined could view the links. Or threads like these with member access only which are restricted to the public. .
People need to read some of the posts from this thread a week ago. I can't remember who, but a NT'er put it best when they said this thread was turning into Niketalk Freshmen orientation. I don't think I've ever seen so many 12/2012 join dates. Especially those with less than a day old of joining posting stuff like "Hi I need a sz 12, where can I cop???"

I'll say this...I liked the wait period before being able to post. Yes I guess I was a "lurker" but I learned a lot and when I had paid my dues, I was able to chip in. I didnt have to ask what ndc was...lol. all good though, Hard to tell who's who now because of the changeover from yuku.

At least we aren't on there losing pages anymore

Holly ****..I've never seen customs that high especially for one pair of shoes..

Normally I hear it was around $40-$50..

How much were they at kickz?

139 euro = 185 usd give or take.

i might have paid 50 euro for shipping (which i'd be ok with since its still under retail of 250 after taxes in canada)

i will have to wait and see if i get hit with customs

My account disappeared when they switched from yuku even if somebody just joined does that mean they don't know j's fam it's nike talk not nike nt didn't invent shoes b easy with that new account crap

D***! I dont think this can be quoted enough. Woooo!

Back
Top Bottom