Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

@Glove72 Whats going on my dude!! Long time no talk! How's life been treating ya?

Last edited:
139 euro = 185 usd give or take.
i might have paid 50 euro for shipping (which i'd be ok with since its still under retail of 250 after taxes in canada)
i will have to wait and see if i get hit with customs

Kickz are running at 179 euros + shipping (about $300 usd shipped)

for those who have received their order from Size? (UK), were they delivered by USPS, FedEx, or UPS?

Still waiting on my pair out here in Cali, no tracking # so I'm in the dark, but good to hear people getting their pairs from them.

Thanks. 

My pair from NDC came today and tbh they do fit like a half size small. Hopefully I just need to break them in.

Wow at that custom fee b/s.! :smh: For one pair too..I'd call your cc to cancel everything, if still possible.

I'm getting bored here waiting for my pairs in the mail next week. Stumbled across this. Low tops anyone?

Via MN

Holly ****..I've never seen customs that high especially for one pair of shoes..

Normally I hear it was around $40-$50..
I ordered from them once before and was charged $60 for an order only $30 less than this one. I just sent an email to their customer service to see if they can give me a breakdown of the fees. The email they sent me has a link to pay it off but it only shows the total. Im pretty sure duty charges are based on a percentage so i dont see how they came up with this.

I'm getting bored here waiting for my pairs in the mail next week. Stumbled across this. Low tops anyone?
Via MN

are those recent?

i know there was rumors of Bred and Concord lows dropping.

would cry if they did, i hate mids.

My pairs from Size?, NBAstore.com, and FINL showed up.

Waiting for two more pairs from SH from thier first restock. Tracking has been dead on that package since Monday but is now updated and on the move again.

Word you and I are on the same with the SH first restock, Saturday 12/22 first restock...Its been dead since monday with 2-3 day fedex and now its finally moving out from the uK.

Brown playing games with my last two pair of 11's. Bouncing from NJ to Kentucky and I'm here in NY... :smh:
Anyone know of any online spots that have the 11's in toddler sizes 10C and up? Any help would be appreciated. I know don't worry I don't expect you to give a damn about me once you close your laptop either. :tongue:

Clears customs in nj then goes in bulk to Kentucky for sorting...

I'm looking for the toddler joints too...same size

Those
nthat.gif

are those recent?
i know there was rumors of Bred and Concord lows dropping.
would cry if they did, i hate mids.
Yea I personally like lows too cause I always wear shorts but these are customs by Dank

Last edited:
for those who have received their order from Size? (UK), were they delivered by USPS, FedEx, or UPS?
Still waiting on my pair out here in Cali, no tracking # so I'm in the dark, but good to hear people getting their pairs from them.

Thanks. 
USPS I live in SoCal got mine today

Just checked my tracking CT order is already in LA. cleared through customs w/ no issues and arrived at the local hub. also NDC order is arrived at the local hub. both were expected to arrive on the 2nd of January. Hopefully i'll have them on monday w/out any customs fee :smokin

good luck on the custom fees to the rest of you that ordered from the euro sites. it's like unluckiness of the draw i guess.

Just checked my tracking CT order is already in LA. cleared through customs w/ no issues and arrived at the local hub. also NDC order is arrived at the local hub. both were expected to arrive on the 2nd of January. Hopefully i'll have them on monday w/out any customs fee
smokin.gif

good luck on the custom fees to the rest of you that ordered from the euro sites. it's like unluckiness of the draw i guess.
How much was CT?

My pair got shipped out yesterday and it says its expected to arrive here on the 2nd. But then I got an email this morning saying "We also need to make you aware that your order has incurred import charges of $123.08. This amount includes all customs duties, taxes and handling fees." How can i be charged that much for customs? Its almost half of what my order costs.
What plays a key role in customs fees is what the SHIPPER declares the vaule of the contains as, SH is usually very good and declares the package below retail.

I'm guessing Offspring put down the true value of the shoes on the packaging slip which is why you are getting hammered with that fee.

i hope FINISHLINE changes thier shipping box to plain.  I just received my pair and it has big finishline logo on the box...UPS driver also looks like he's into kicks..so not a good combo. ..box is screaming for STEAL ME

Holly ****..I've never seen customs that high especially for one pair of shoes..

Normally I hear it was around $40-$50..

Fiscal cliff...cracking up...
People trying to waive the fed ex customs fee use the search button above. Posted step by step how it worked for the Concords...

No disrespect, just saying...

Back
Top Bottom