Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Got my pairs from ndc and FNL today. One of my ndc pair is missing the red plastic insert :x
Aside from that, all my pairs look on point. Can't take my eyes off them :smokin
These fit exactly the same as Concords to me.

Last edited:
How do these trades online normally work?

Someone must extremely trust someone who has two pc. 
eyes.gif

Appreciate it fellas. I'm not shipping mine out until I receive his cause he was someone with only two posts. He sent pics and everything looked legit though. I'll send mine out if they are but if not he'll be getting his back...

post pics of the shoes so you can get a legit check bro just to make sure they are early release or something

I definitely will when they arrive. The tracking says it's scheduled for Wed the 2nd but I'm hoping they'll be here on Mon. He shipped them with FedEx btw...

Trade in progress with another NT'er for Concords. Already received tracking info. Hopefully everything's legit...

traded my Bred's for DS concords the other day too!

Funny story, we met up at a local starbucks at like 6:30PM
we take out the shoes to inspect them, and then all of a sudden a light flashes at us.
we look back and see a man walk out of his car, flashes a police badge and asks
"What are you selling?"
We both go "We aren't selling anything, we are trading"
He says "are they fake? you got anymore?"
I let him look at the shoes and show him the FTL and CHM sticker on the both boxes

He then says "Ok, I'm a Inglewood detective and I arrest people like you all of the time." and leaves.

My buddy with me says "Moral of the story: Don't sell fakes. It's against the law." hahaha

we take out the shoes to inspect them, and then all of a sudden a light flashes at us.
"What are you selling?"
I let him look at the shoes and show him the FTL and CHM sticker on the both boxes
He then says "Ok, I'm a Inglewood detective and I arrest people like you all of the time." and leaves.
My buddy with me says "Moral of the story: Don't sell fakes. It's against the law." hahaha

Lol was it Inglewood, CA?

"What are you selling?"
For real? That's crazy. Never heard of anything like that before. Inglewood got more problems than fake kicks being sold.

Last edited:
"What are you selling?"
roll.gif

"What are you selling?"
Inglewood has shoe police now? 
roll.gif

"What are you selling?"

He asked you if they were fake? Like anyone would say, yeah

Must be slow during the holidays :smh:

I definitely will when they arrive. The tracking says it's scheduled for Wed the 2nd but I'm hoping they'll be here on Mon. He shipped them with FedEx btw...
How did you manage to get him to ship first?  If anything you both should have shipped at the same time.  He faces the same amount of risks that you do...

People are idiots lol how would you trade ds concords, space jams or even cool greys for these...there are tons of these available everywhere...how easy is it to find ds breds vs ds any other 11...sad

didn't want to get rid of my extra pair of breds but i couldn't pass up x mas kobe 8's and x mas kd v's...i came out good in my opinion :smokin

Nice. I bought extra to trade as well. I don't think I'm gonna be waiting in line anytime next year I'll probably just be trading away black/red xi

Lol was it Inglewood, CA?
No it was in torrance.

I think he was there on break for some coffee. but confronted us anyway...

and the thirst is foreel on these breds...I think I might trade for another pair of concords.

Concords> Space Jams >Breds > Cool greys> Columbias....................................>Anniversarys

How did you manage to get him to ship first?  If anything you both should have shipped at the same time.  He faces the same amount of risks that you do...

Stipulation of my ad. I would have sent mine out at the same time if it was someone reputable but this dude only had 2 post and joined this month.

People are idiots lol how would you trade ds concords, space jams or even cool greys for these...there are tons of these available everywhere...how easy is it to find ds breds vs ds any other 11...sad

How is that sad when they hold the same value and the person has multiple pairs? Some people double up on releases just for situations like this. Concords are perfect trade bait for these IMO...

No it was in torrance.
I think he was there on break for some coffee. but confronted us anyway...
and the thirst is foreel on these breds...I think I might trade for another pair of concords.
Concords> Space Jams >Breds > Cool greys> Columbias....................................>Anniversarys
That's hilarious, I know they do that downtown around the alley, but I didn't know they rolled like that in Torrance. 

I hate to be that guy but......

These fit like all the recent XI releases? So size up?

I went 1/2 size up on my Space Jams, Cool Grey and Concord.

Gracias.

am I the only person that ordered from size? last Thursday that has not received their pair yet? 

I am still waiting for my size? order. I ordered before my buddy and my buddy got his pair on thursday and i havent gotten mine yet. we live 15 miles apart.

"What are you selling?"
yall met up at Century Blvd? 

Nevermind, you already answered the question 

Last edited:
With all the murder going down over sneakers, I can see why cops are speculating over trades or sneaker sales begin done remotely

Typically when I trade, I ALWAYS put "I do not ship first". When dude's get salty, it's like hey, I'm the one who has a positive rep on NT. Also, it helps that NT is modded well. Or if I'm going to add cash, I'll send the cash first through paypal as a good faith.

But be very careful...

I had some Cool Grey XI's and dude was going to trade me some Space Jams (Yes, too good to be true). He was asking the dude on ebay to send him tagged and dated pics. Even used that guys name. When I emailed the ebay member, he had no idea about it. Thought it was funny that the guy was asking for tagged and dated photos again. Ebay member was like "Let's be serious, No one would make that trade!" :tongue: LOL!! Made me feel terrible.

how ive done an online trade before was we each invoiced eachother for the same market value amount

so for ex., im trading my black red 11s for concords - i invoiced the dude for $300 for the concords and he invoiced me for $300 black n reds.  Seems kind of redundant but that way we are both paypal covered in case theres any issues and we net out $0 at end of the day with the trade

Back
Top Bottom