Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Ordered 2 more pairs
smokin.gif

Think the kickz restocks are from the CCs that didn't go through bc they were not "verified visa or MC secured" and peeps not doing the wire-transfer after. Maybe they are putting all store inventory online to move it, if instore sales were not as fast as online restocks have sold. Hope its all on the up and up, other NTers seem to trust or had no really bad experience so far. Good luck all!

Last edited:

Wow one wear and they already creased. Knew they were going to eventually but not now any tips on how to get out the crease?

Last edited:
lol my girl tried hers on and walked around the house for 10 min and the creased worst than that :smh:. bought her toe guards on sat. if i can find a trade or a restock im just gon sell mine

Last edited:

Wow one wear and they already creased. Knew they were going to eventually but not now any tips on how to get out the crease?

My crease is similar, maybe not that bad. But I kinda expected it to happen. Ima take some pictures of them to show a 4 hour wear.

Two hours and I can try again....
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

That crease on the heel isn't bad at all. That happened to all my 11s, and I don't fuss about it. Wouldn't worry about that as much as I would the toe box though.

wow, that EXACTLY how it is. She wants Concords too and those prices even for GS aren't the lowest. SMH. I ask here now, when something release, "Are you SURE you don't want these? I don't wanna try to find these later for you." lol

Lol smart man what I did was print off the release calendar and posted it on our closet wall there's no more excuses

Thinking of doing the ironing method with a cloth over the leather. Never tried this on patent leather before so any cautions for patent leather?

This...
This too...Me and my wife been together for 8 years( 6 married) and through all those years she never wanted any J''s when I would get mine...This year was a different story. I just want her to decide she wants them on release day and not weeks afterward....Hate to say it but....My wife is a hypebeast. lol >D

Congrats on 8 years of marriage good **** going on my 2nd...but I'm with you I think my wife is in the same boat hypebeast she mentioned something about a month ago about the obsidian and cool grey 12 I quickly ask when and where did you see them cause those clearly came out summer time that ship came and sailed lol

Ordered from KICKZ Last week, they charged my credit card and I have YET to get a shipping confirmation. Or even hear from them since they charged my card.

The only e-mail I got from them so far was some default letter, immediately after I placed my order:

"Your credit card will be charged within the next 48 hours. Out of our main warehouse we ship within 1 to 3 business days. Sometimes products have to be sent from one of our field warehouses. In this case shipment will commence within 4 to 6 business days."

It should've been shipped already if they are constantly re-stocking sizes...

So, buyer beware....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom