Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

whats the deal with UPS handing over packages to USPS for delivery? anyone else have this happen?
Yup this been going on for a few months now for me.. i had asked the mail lady why was this  going on, but i forgot what she told me 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, it happened to me on a FNL order. Got my package on a Saturday from USPS after UPS handed it off to them on Friday.

Yup this been going on for a few months now for me.. i had asked the mail lady why was this  going on, but i forgot what she told me :stoneface:

whats the deal with UPS handing over packages to USPS for delivery? anyone else have this happen?

It has happened to me with Eastbay. Eastbay rep made me aware that in some circumstances when you order with Free Shipping and or Ground (5-6 Business Days) they will use UPS and then their USPS contract to save money on the last mile of delivery.

My 2nd pair from Kickz, which was delayed 2 days because of an address issue, thanks to Kickz not putting in my apt #, has arrived :pimp:
Didn't get hit with customs for either pair unless they send me a bill in the mail :frown:

Last edited:
Kickz you guys are hilarious. You back order my order then tell me it's sold out. Never answer emails I sent since jan.1. And when I send you emails demanding to refund my money you say you reserved a pair for a wire transfer. Then when I email you how your service is terrible and request my refund again, you send me a shipping confirmation. If you think this resolves my issue with you than your delusional. Last time I ever use your site. Wasn't worth all the trouble.

My 2nd pair from Kickz, which was delayed 2 days because of an address issue, thanks to Kickz not putting in my apt #, has arrived :pimp:
Didn't get hit with customs for either pair unless they send me a bill in the mail :frown:
Same problem I had despite my putting my apartment # when I submitted the order.

Like it's been said before, know what you're getting into with these foreign sites not named SH (and putting in VAT refund).

Kickz you guys are hilarious. You back order my order then tell me it's sold out. Never answer emails I sent since jan.1. And when I send you emails demanding to refund my money you say you reserved a pair for a wire transfer. Then when I email you how your service is terrible and request my refund again, you send me a shipping confirmation. If you think this resolves my issue with you than your delusional. Last time I ever use your site. Wasn't worth all the trouble.
sick.gif
mean.gif

duly noted. 

I can see these going for at least 260 on the bay 1 - 2 months so im just gonna sit on my 2 pairs and see what happens.

A 3rd for retail would be nice though.

Yeah, I got hemmed up for $40. There's no rhyme or reason to the fees unless someone here has a inside man in customs. I wouldn't be surprised if these are going through the same place where some hating ***** ninja is like dese ninjas trying to GED dem Jordan's on the cheap, nah, playboy.

Has anyone paid under $250 overseas and got hit with customs? I think someone said they did a while back but i'm not sure.

Back
Top Bottom