Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Saw a CL ad in san diego yesterday for $300. Offered the guy $260 and he agreed. Picked them up yesterday. He bought from NDC sz 10.5.
i found one on CL also, talked to the guy, verified in pictures, and my wife picked it up while facetiming me at fashion valley. $280

hahahahahah, nope - no international snitch calls for me and no, not amused... i'm obv disappointed - but i guess it's just one of those "it was good while it lasted" type of things...

What you called and snitched? You seem amused that it happened.
hahahahahah, nope - no international snitch calls for me and no, not amused... i'm obv disappointed - but i guess it's just one of those "it was good while it lasted" type of things...

Good that you know it's dead,  you should add extra ha to your haha's maybe you'll get a lol?

Believe it or not, Eastbay isn't the only cheap *** company in the world.

SNS shipped me shoes with them wrapped in like this cheap cardboard type wrapping.

thats how they ship all there shoes. No problem with me they always get to me in perfect shape

been lurking on niketalk for 10 plus years. I was in the 8th grade and remeber my pops taking me to my local champs--easy cop...Copped 2012 playoffs for $300 off craiglist--looking for 11.5 as well.. These are snug

I love hearing people cry over the generic box being damaged. I can see if it is a special release box, but not the regular one. It is the same thing when I sell a pair, I use shipping paper to wrap the shoes. No one ever offers to pay $3 more for me to get another box to ship their shoes in.

lol Kickz you guys are too funny. So if you've been following my issue w/ kicks, they finally responded to my very first email from jan.2. the Tard is asking me for my account info but it says it on the original email connected to the one he responded too. Kickz Customer service is a joke.

I know it's been over a decade since I've been lurking NT, but whatever happened to the (cute) female nt'ers posing with their latest pickups on?
It's become an all boys club, smfh.

It's a bad *** broad on YouTube that does reviews I think her name is dayna or something I'll post a vid of her big (.) (.) a**

Here is it for the NT'ers thats asked

And at 'black and red space jams' the video was stopped....
mean.gif

mean.gif

Not to mention doing a sneaker review with a 480P or less camera....kill yourself.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Other than looking at her the review was pointless.
You have a jumpman here, here, and here.

Last edited:
Damn, just had to make a new NT account because I don't remember what email I used back in '05 and I think this new setup they got going deleted all my old login info... But yeah when the girls used to hook us up with new pickups on foot, I used to fall in love. Pretty pissed I just had to make a new account, but here's a pic of a good friend of mine. She's got her own mini collection building, but just thought I'd share this since the topic came up. Only one I've got on my phone that NT would approve of
wink.gif
...  Missed my NT fam. Much love..

Back
Top Bottom