Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

for being packaged in 3 plastic bags and a whole lota tape shoes were in great condition and so was the box..no jizz,no glue,no creases nada..penny came in same day had to post pics of both icy soles
nthat.gif

****, maybe customs did do that??!?!? I don't know how the shoes are Bc I'm out of town and won't be back home to inspect it till Tuesday, I guess I should sent an apology email to kickz.com , Bc my email was.... Lets say not so polite ... I hope the shoes are ok though, sucks I won't know till tues

Thank you sir, watched it on mute.

TMI
Any cute NT ladies planning to model some of your new cops? I see y'all standing out there on line and getting raffles.
I always see them camping out with their dudes or with their friends,but I rarely see any girls with heat

Nobody Oder from KICKZ.com !!!!
They Shipped mine half way across the world, and shipping was not cheap, and couldn't even put it in a box, they straight up taped my box up then sent it!!

LOL that aint no Kickz package! stop lyin Rook!

anybody notice Kickz updated their website...the "cart trick" doesn't work anymore, i think this is their way of getting back at those of us who recently placed our orders for cheap... and also to discourage anyone who copped just to re-sell hahahah

obv prefer for it to be double-boxed....but as long as i get my pair in perfect condition, i'm straight - box can be taped like a mummy for all i care....

Checkout works exactly the same for me. 2 Pairs drops price down to $434 shipped :smile:

lol Kickz you guys are too funny. So if you've been following my issue w/ kicks, they finally responded to my very first email from jan.2. the Tard is asking me for my account info but it says it on the original email connected to the one he responded too. Kickz Customer service is a joke.

WOW dude, I don't think I can take another one of your kickz rants! First you were pissed that you supposedly got skipped up and now even AFTER you've got tracking and the shoes are en route, you're still complaining! I say you're just asking for somebody to snatch your package at customs or UPS. Be grateful Bro, you got the shoes and if i'm not mistaking, that was and is all of our goal.

I love hearing people cry over the generic box being damaged. I can see if it is a special release box, but not the regular one. It is the same thing when I sell a pair, I use shipping paper to wrap the shoes. No one ever offers to pay $3 more for me to get another box to ship their shoes in.
Your probably the dude from eBay that sent my cavs IV with nothing but duck tape wrapped around the shoe box.
By the way, I would have given you the extra $3.
Cheap b*stard....

:rofl:

WOW dude, I don't think I can take another one of your kickz rants! First you were pissed that you supposedly got skipped up and now even AFTER you've got tracking and the shoes are en route, you're still complaining! I say you're just asking for somebody to snatch your package at customs or UPS. Be grateful Bro, you got the shoes and if i'm not mistaking, that was and is all of our goal.

you don't want to accept that they do mess up. their customer service isn't that great and the way they keep flip flopping is bs. either way i could give 2 craps to your complaints about me and my posts. talking like your better than me or more knowing cause your transaction went smooth.. thats some kids s**t.

Damn, just had to make a new NT account because I don't remember what email I used back in '05 and I think this new setup they got going deleted all my old login info... But yeah when the girls used to hook us up with new pickups on foot, I used to fall in love. Pretty pissed I just had to make a new account, but here's a pic of a good friend of mine. She's got her own mini collection building, but just thought I'd share this since the topic came up. Only one I've got on my phone that NT would approve of
:wink: ... Missed my NT fam. Much love..
[/creepy voice] Nice pic
Btw, There's a sticky thread about getting back old accounts.

I always see them camping out with their dudes or with their friends,but I rarely see any girls with heat
There's always been quite a few I see here in NYC over the years.

One of my boy's was so quick to pull the trigger on these after he couldn't get them for retail. He was so trigger happy he brought them for $380 and didn't even try to talk the seller down to a reasonable price, but hey it was his money he spent for them and now I'm happy he got his pair.

One of my boy's was so quick to pull the trigger on these after he couldn't get them for retail. He was so trigger happy he brought them for $380 and didn't even try to talk the seller down to a reasonable price, but hey it was his money he spent for them and now I'm happy he got his pair.

too much...

I tried to tell him to talk to the seller to reach an agreement but he insisted that the price wouldn't go down and then, BOOM goes the dynamite. He spent $380 on them.
his money...let em do him. The hype is real the first weekend. I seen this dude walk outta finishline opening day. And some guy offered him 420 on the spot. Boys aint playing with these breds

Way too much

I'm thinking about spending more than I should as well because these restocks are quite the false hope.  

Last edited:
his money...let em do him. The hype is real the first weekend. I seen this dude walk outta finishline opening day. And some guy offered him 420 on the spot. Boys aint playing with these breds
yea that first weekend the spot down the block from me was charging 475.

Back
Top Bottom