Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

kickz just had some good sizes up, i copped 2 sz 10.5 and a sz 9 for 470 euros shipped which converts to $630 usd. i already received my first multiple pair order from them with no customs fees, hopefully i can get lucky on this order also.

Good l
kickz just had some good sizes up, i copped 2 sz 10.5 and a sz 9 for 470 euros shipped which converts to $630 usd. i already received my first multiple pair order from them with no customs fees, hopefully i can get lucky on this order also.

Good luck

you don't want to accept that they do mess up. their customer service isn't that great and the way they keep flip flopping is bs. either way i could give 2 craps to your complaints about me and my posts. talking like your better than me or more knowing cause your transaction went smooth.. thats some kids s**t.

My transaction has nothing to do with your whining! Seriously Bro, give it a rest and enjoy the kicks. I for one am tired of seeing it EVERYDAY and I know I can't be the only one.

Last edited:
3 orders in 1, your almost gauranteed, hit but oh well least you copped, mine come in tomorrow gonna report then.

Wow..... 
eek.gif

Checkout works exactly the same for me. 2 Pairs drops price down to $434 shipped
smile.gif
yea, you're right... my fault, it still works - don't know why it wasn't showing up last night....and damn, they've got more good sizes back up too, kickz is gna make me max out my damn card....smh

You're a bum for doing that.

Your probably the dude from eBay that sent my cavs IV with nothing but duck tape wrapped around the shoe box.
By the way, I would have given you the extra $3.
Cheap b*stard....

:rofl: I don't understand why people do that. You have to ask how are you going to ship? If you're a sneakerhead you should have plenty of boxes lying around from Nike and Eastbay.

I've received some crap in the mail. :smh:

So my son had a birthday party yesterday and I was wearing the CDPs...another friend of mine was wearing the 2012s
This dude from my wife's office comes up and said "I see you're a sneakerhead like me..."

Continues to explain he JUST ordered the Cool Grey 11s...me and my boy were like
:stoneface:

Wating for him to followup with "They cost me $300+" but nope...he said he paid $125

I didnt know what to say...didnt want to embrass him...

Last edited:
So my son had a birthday party yesterday and I was wearing the CDPs...another friend of mine was wearing the 2012s
This dude from my wife's office comes up and said "I see you're a sneakerhead like me..."

Continues to explain he JUST ordered the Cool Grey 11s...me any my boy were like
indifferent.gif

Wating for him to followup with "They cost me $300+" but nope...he said he paid $125

Wow bro, you had to talk **** about me on NikeTalk? Your sons birthday was whack anyway. 

Continues to explain he JUST ordered the Cool Grey 11s...me any my boy were like
:stoneface:

Wow bro, you had to talk **** about me on NikeTalk? Your sons birthday was whack anyway. 

It would be funny if he was on here...but then again he wouldn't have a closet full of fake Js...

Last edited:
I know it's been over a decade since I've been lurking NT, but whatever happened to the (cute) female nt'ers posing with their latest pickups on?
It's become an all boys club, smfh.

Lol. I've lurked on here since 04...but that's probably it...NT seems like an all boys club. Which is a shame actually. A lot of females have pretty serious heat.

Glad 2 c everyone getting pairs. I picked up my 2nd pair for retail on Saturday and now its on 2 DA next for me

Lol. I've lurked on here since 04...but that's probably it...NT seems like an all boys club. Which is a shame actually. A lot of females have pretty serious heat.
We could def use a few more females heads on NT. Hopefully it will balance out all the testosterone fueled keyboard thuggery in here

Last edited:
Yea thats how mine came and on the other side is the dreaded invoice with ALL the information u could ever want.
That's how it goes when shipping internationally though. Customs wants your address, DOB, blood type, mothers maiden name, college major..... lol

My pair off the Natterjacks restock i bought for my cousin showed up today, marked at 140 gbp value & no customs fees...wheeeww

Back
Top Bottom