Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

THE ONLY NIKETOWN IN TEXAS.... IS....... IN *DALLAS*...........An Im loving it! I rep my city an aint got no problem saying it!!!! H-Town boys feel they city should be on a pedestal and beside Austin were i was born and got love for .....Aint no city poppin in Texas like Dallas or on the Nike/Jordan scene!!!! Go ahead and argue but at the end of the day WE have a Nike Dallas......2 HOH's.....and The second biggest Foot Action (To my knowledge when i was working there an years after) in the united states besides Foot Action 34th st in NY! Within 15 mins of each other.....(North Park Mall) (Town East Mall)...an thats not even including the rest of the metroplex!! #DallassecondtonuninTexas

Couldnt have said it better myself :smokin

Completed the fam rotation today. Kids sizes were 40% off.

Correction.  We have 4 HOH.  Northpark, Town East, Parks at Arlington and Stonebriar in Frisco.  Town East is slated for a Nike Yardline later this year. 
nthat.gif

I ended up selling both my Breds. 10.5 for $310. And then, traded my 10 for DS Cement IV ('12 retros) plus $70. I am happy. Going to use the funds for some foams.

Last edited:
I ended up selling both my Breds. 10.5 for $310. And then, traded my 10 for DS Cement IV ('12 retros) plus $70. I am happy. Going to use the funds for some foams.

I should have copped two pair of Cement IV's. They are absolutely gorgeous.

Correction.  We have 4 HOH.  Northpark, Town East, Parks at Arlington and Stonebriar in Frisco.  Town East is slated for a Nike Yardline later this year. 
nthat.gif
Chill with the correction as there was no mistake........D-Town Fam dont act like that! Now if you were "READING" like you are suppose to the SUBJECT was Nike Dallas not HOH. I was simply pointing out the fire power we have within 15 mins of Nike Dallas! The '"An thats not even including the rest of the metroplex" pretty much sum'd up the other information you shared an more!

Now moving along.............

Thinking about dumping 1 of my bred xi 2 make room for some new stuff it's either those or 1 of my banned 1s and I don't think I wanna do that

Did you end up any for yourself?
As much as I like the Breds, I realized the money people willing to pay for them was tough to pass up. Plus, I thought the cements were more daily wearers than the breds. It wasn't easy, but I am happy with the decision. Others may disagree.

Was able to get Cements for $130 ($200 paid for 1 pair of Breds and $70 rec'd on trade). Was able to profit $110 on the other pair.

So, I guess you could say I got the cements for $20 all in. This is when these Jordan retro drops can be advantageous :wink:

Last edited:
Did you end up any for yourself?
As much as I like the Breds, I realized the money people willing to pay for them was tough to pass up. Plus, I thought the cements were more daily wearers than the breds. It wasn't easy, but I am happy with the decision. Others may disagree.

Was able to get Cements for $130 ($200 paid for 1 pair of Breds and $70 rec'd on trade). Was able to profit $110 on the other pair.

So, I guess you could say I got the cements for $20 all in. This is when these Jordan retro drops can be advantageous :wink:

I'm kind of agreeing with that too. If i strikeout on the WC3s, I might use these as possible trade bait

Back
Top Bottom