Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

i know it's late but finally got my pair from the restock that happened during all star week. patience paid off real good.i'm only saying this now cuz i just recently joined niketalk. but i've been a sneaker collector for 10+ years. i do have some heat but not as much as i'd like.
Congrats on that pickup.  Waited it out and it paid off.  This is such a classic shoe.  Oh, and welcome to this circus!

That PL cut on the bad lace swap pairs looks reallll suspicious....not sayin they are.  JB's QC is awful so they could very easily be right off the counter at a major retailer.  It just caught my eye.

What do you think about this lace swap?
where you get them fake black and red concords/black and red space jams from? i need dem in my life. 
roll.gif

I've never used baby powder in any of my Jordan's, mainly because they don't squeak, but I've done it before and it definitely works. Just make sure you put too much otherwise it's getting everywhere

Im trying to pull the trigger on these Bred XIs on ebay but pages back on here I read on how on fakes, the Red Cover is not glossy is dull...
And the real ones is glossy? On the pic looks very dull please Help!

Im trying to pull the trigger on these Bred XIs on ebay but pages back on here I read on how on fakes, the Red Cover is not glossy is dull...

If in doubt ask for more pics, and post them on the Price/Fake checks board. They should be able to help. 

I'm not sure if its the lighting or the actual cover, but that looks more like a "cherry" red. Could you get pics of the actual shoe?

It hard to judge from one picture but they look good to me. Ask for more pictures you this is the only one, you can see how shiny the cover is from the reflection of the carpet. That looks good too.

Im afraid to un ds my pair until i get another one to put on ice. Fml these shoes are fire

I feel you on that. I waited until I got my 2nd pair of Bred 11's @ resell price (1st pair @ retail) to rock them. Lol.

I know man i dont want to rock these without another pair but damn i dont want to pay the resell price haha

I didn't want to spend it either ! but I couldn't wait to rock them. Still waited like over a month after having 2 pairs on the shelf. I aint never been scared to rock a pair if shoes before. Haha.

Same. Almost came up on the finishline restock. But it wouldn't accept any of my credit cards

Back
Top Bottom