Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Wow lol

i wouldn't mind that box if it was any other shoe or if it came with the insert

Sitting here waiting for the car to be washed so I called Finishline again. I finally got thru and asked the same question about one per customer. I was told that the shipping and billing info would have to be different completely.

I also asked about the possibility of an order getting canceled. She said because no stores received them it is pretty much guaranteed that you will get your pair if you got a confirmation email.
I've done separate orders of multiples countless times. All info the same. FNL isn't that thorough.

Sitting here waiting for the car to be washed so I called Finishline again. I finally got thru and asked the same question about one per customer. I was told that the shipping and billing info would have to be different completely.

I also asked about the possibility of an order getting canceled. She said because no stores received them it is pretty much guaranteed that you will get your pair if you got a confirmation email.
I dunno about that. I've made multiple orders on Finishline in the past and the only thing that it wouldn't let me do twice was the same form of payment. All shipping addresses the same and they all shipped. For this restock I ordered two pairs, same account, same shipping address same credit card and I got a confirmation for both orders. The second pair I tried to order it gave me an error but the second time I tried the order went through. As of now both orders are "processing" but I imagine the second order is gonna get canceled though.

Last edited:
Congrats to all that copped today. I wanted another pair but decided to stick with just 1 so someone who really wanted it could have it.
smile.gif

The great thing about this re-restock is that if you missed out, you ain't paying that much over on the resale market. I've seen pairs end for $250 this past week, and when today's pairs hit the market prices will dip.

I for one truly hope JB keeps up this formula for future releases.

long time lurker but just joined for the first time today. I have a question and hopefully someone can reply.

I was able to get a pair on finishline today but i'm a size 13 and only was able to get the 14. I bought a pair a long time ago and they were a just a bit tight on the sides. Will a 14 fit me fine or am I most likely going to have to sell them online or to a friend?? Thanks in advance

long time lurker but just joined for the first time today. I have a question and hopefully someone can reply.

I was able to get a pair on finishline today but i'm a size 13 and only was able to get the 14. I bought a pair a long time ago and they were a just a bit tight on the sides. Will a 14 fit me fine or am I most likely going to have to sell them online or to a friend?? Thanks in advance
You're probably better off, with that 14, these are super tight on the sides.

I would say TTS or at the very most .5 up seems like the consensus for some.  A whole size up may be a stretching it. You can always wear thicker socks.

I say stick with the 14...I'm the same way in 11s

You think there will be any restocks?

Passed today and already feeling ready to hit up eBay
This is probably the last round of restocks for a while since they've already had 2 major releases. I'm guessing some cancelled orders might be put up again though, but those are random...

Thanks guys for the responses, much appreciated

Crossing my fingers they fit good then because this has always been my favorite sneaker, missed out the last time. Thanks again for the responses

Any one with recent experience from ordering from FNL, if they using an unmarked box or are they still using that FNL box.. It's like a giant target on there for someone to jack them

My "boy" aint ****............said he was at dtlr and somebody didnt pick up their shoes, sz 11. he like, so what you wanna do........im like, bruh, snatch em for me, i got the money on me. this dude was like "$225" o_O??? But they only $195 after tax bruh?

i mean, i know you can make money off of em by selling them to somebody else, but we supposed to be boys and you on THAT ****? :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Post count doesn't mean ***. It's the quality of your posts that matter. And the fact that you posted a pic from the holidays last year, tryin to front that you made out good during this release is a poor quality post if you ask me.

Oh, and nobody ask you to justify what you earn. Sounds like it's you who has a lot to learn about how things on Niketalk work here, even though you've been here since 2003. NT isn't about d**k measuring.

again, not even trying to start anything but when dude calls out me as a man obviously theres something behind that. in any case, congrats to whoever copped the restock. my picture was to show i obviously didn't wake up at 5am today. i didn't know people couldn't tell jokes on niketalk?

Last edited:
My "boy" aint ****............said he was at dtlr and somebody didnt pick up their shoes, sz 11. he like, so what you wanna do........im like, bruh, snatch em for me, i got the money on me. this dude was like "$225" o_O??? But they only $195 after tax bruh?

i mean, i know you can make money off of em by selling them to somebody else, but we supposed to be boys and you on THAT ****? :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:
:smh: :smh: :smh:

Any one with recent experience from ordering from FNL, if they using an unmarked box or are they still using that FNL box.. It's like a giant target on there for someone to jack them
FNL still uses the same shipping boxes. If you live anywhere where you think  your neighbors can be shady, I'd say divert the shipment for pickup at UPS or have someone home to receive the package.

And FWIW, FinishLine and it's credit payment process denial crap is getting old!

i mean, i know you can make money off of em by selling them to somebody else, but we supposed to be boys and you on THAT ****?
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Lol.

If it's a stranger, that's one thing.  My boys usually have to force me to take a lil extra for my troubles and I'll only oblige when I'm going out of my way.

Guess you know who your real friends are now.

Lol.

If it's a stranger, that's one thing.  My boys usually have to force me to take a lil extra for my troubles and I'll only oblige when I'm going out of my way.

Guess you know who your real friends are now.

Yup. My buddys mom and pop had a 9.5 left over and he's gonna pick it up for me and wait till I get paid Friday for payment. Real friends!

It's easier to deal with a shoe that's a little big than a little small. Buy a sport insole which is thicker than the reg and/or thick socks.

i mean, i know you can make money off of em by selling them to somebody else, but we supposed to be boys and you on THAT ****?
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
With friends like that, who needs friends....at least you know where he stands now. 

I got my 9.5 from the Champs in East Chase Mall in Montgomery, AL... Tried to get my wife a size 5 from Nike and Finish Line but we did not get through. gs sizes are on ebay for the same prices as mens sizes. 

Anybody think these will stretch a little? I needed that size 12 but I'm stuck with my 11.5's. Not FNL fault thjough I had like 8 chances to check out they even let me stay in long enough to reveiw and chnge some of my PayPal info but I still struck out.

Back
Top Bottom