Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

It's funny there's a few people that I've helped on here for retail on other releases. Only thing I asked is to return the favor I've seen a couple of them posting pics of multiple pairs. Asked to sell me a pair and they said sure for 300+ I was like wow. I told them stick it up u know what lucky I was able to get lucky on 2 raffles. Got them for retail patience paid off with all those restocks. Bottom line ill only help out close friends very simple.
Thats jacked up man. 

I remember the quality on these were a lot better back in the days. I got grabbed a pair either way because my OG's were toast.

Saw kicksonfire tweet a "trick" on widening them. You take ziplock bags, fill them with water (put them inside another to be safe), put the ziplock and push it towards the toe box; then throw them in the freezer. When the water freezes, it'll widen the shoe .5 to a full size up. I haven't done it, just throwing it out there. Don't know how the PL will do either.

Thnx for the laughs fellas....this just got my chuckle for the day. Pleaaassse post the outcome if neone tries this.

Last edited:
Saw kicksonfire tweet a "trick" on widening them. You take ziplock bags, fill them with water (put them inside another to be safe), put the ziplock and push it towards the toe box; then throw them in the freezer. When the water freezes, it'll widen the shoe .5 to a full size up. I haven't done it, just throwing it out there. Don't know how the PL will do either.

Would def try taking the insole out first though, like Future said.

I've tried the freezing technique with a pair of Nike Training shoes and it did give me some space. It works because as the water freezes, the ice expands (basic chemistry). You're supposed to freeze them overnight, then in the morning put the shoes on and walk around for a little, then repeat the process 2-3 times. However, given the patent leather on the 11's, I personally would not try this. It may warp or even crack the patent leather.

Another thing you could try (which may be painful for a little) is to throw on 2-3 pairs of thick socks and walk around as much as you can. It may take a few wears but it will give you some extra space.

Last edited:

Yeh ..that sounds mad risky.  Luckily these fit true to size for me.  Its the 13s I am a little concerned about.  Tried em on but have not worn them yet ..feel a tad big too big

My first time putting them on they were tight. Then I just stuffed the shoe trees back in there really really good and next time I put them on they were looser.

How about wrapping the shoetrees with socks, cloth or anything else and stuff it in and leave it for a few days. That should help. Didn't try personally though.

How about wrapping the shoetrees with socks, cloth or anything else and stuff it in and leave it for a few days. That should help. Didn't try personally though.
I would think over stuffing these shoes would create some sort of wrinkle in them..no? Like stretching a shoe thats not meant to be stretched I would think would make them look awkward ..

Last edited:

don't know about the size but they sure gonna be fresh after that. :rolleyes

These were trash on release and still trash today... Not the colorway just quality on these and all new xi's are a disgrace.. :smh: probably the worst of any retros

These were trash on release and still trash today... Not the colorway just quality on these and all new xi's are a disgrace..
mean.gif
probably the worst of any retros
stop smoking that crack rock son

I've tried the freezing technique with a pair of Nike Training shoes and it did give me some space. It works because as the water freezes, the ice expands (basic chemistry). You're supposed to freeze them overnight, then in the morning put the shoes on and walk around for a little, then repeat the process 2-3 times. However, given the patent leather on the 11's, I personally would not try this. It may warp or even crack the patent leather.

Another thing you could try (which may be painful for a little) is to throw on 2-3 pairs of thick socks and walk around as much as you can. It may take a few wears but it will give you some extra space.

The patent leather worried me too. Wore some tight shoes today and my pinky toe kept rubbing on the side. Got blisters on both sides. Painful as hell. Can only imagine what 2-3 pairs of thick socks would be like lol

Yeh ..that sounds mad risky.  Luckily these fit true to size for me.  Its the 13s I am a little concerned about.  Tried em on but have not worn them yet ..feel a tad big too big

Saw in the HHG thread that they tend to run tts or a little loose. Pair of thick socks should fix that right up though, or add an insole too em.

Meh....I'm enjoying my shoes, don't see anything bad about them except for the fact that mines came with some scratches...but can't tell when there on feet.

Back
Top Bottom