Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Found on instagram, tagline was "meanwhile in the bronx"

Wore these to hoop, comfort better than I expected (which was not that much to begin with). But I gotta double sock with these now, right small toe got corn cause of tightness in toebox.

Wore these to hoop, comfort better than I expected (which was not that much to begin with). But I gotta double sock with these now, right small toe got corn cause of tightness in toebox.
maybe .5 size up would be better? Good to have just that hair of space for shoes you play in. 

I hoop in all my J's, only indoor though, looks like you played outdoors? Only beaters for outdoor playing 
laugh.gif
 Gd sht though man I can't wait to unds my bred 11's on court. 

Last edited:
I like to stay TTS cause I don't want my foot sliding inside the shoe. And yea, probably gonna stick to hardwood for these and leave the outdoor for my kobes lol.

I'll eventually ball in all of my jordans too, since i'm in dress shoes 5 days out of the week and in roshe/air max/flyknit the other two.

Man I was just looking at my pair and noticed the jumpman jordan tag is way off to the side and not perfectly centered. My pair passed legit check on here. Anyone else noticed this? Seems like the whole tongue on my left shoe is leaning too much.

Who gives a **** what people wear with the 11, let these boys do what they do! Some of y'all need a hobby other than inspecting what other men wear, sound like a bunch of teenage girls

But basketball shoes don't go with tuxedos. Might as well rock clown shoes.

But basketball shoes don't go with tuxedos. Might as well rock clown shoes.
Then if you hate them wearing it with suits that much then I say go to the event these people go to and throw a rock at their heads, maybe that might juggle their mind that this is only for basketball smh.

Just bought a pair for 190 shipped, less than retail with tax!

Instagram is now my first choice, ebay is a thing of the past

There is a grey market thread. Keep that stuff there. Otherwise, this thread will be locked. Thanks

For anyone who has had these since December (or from the 1st restock) and has worn them several times, have you experienced the "23" peeling off of the back like the CDP 11s? The 23 on my CDP 11 are almost gone and I wear them once in a blue moon because they started to peel back in 2009 shortly after they released. I might buy a 2012 pair to keep on ice til I destroy my CDP but I know that Jordans are not made like they used to be pre 2007.

honestly I think it's how you put them on or off that does it. none of my 11s have ANY hint of issues with the 23... even my cdp.

Back
Top Bottom