Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

what's a fair price for these in a size 8 right now?

about to go on the hunt for my homeboy's pair...

DAMN SNEAKERAPE A NIKETALK SPONSOR..... I DONT SEE HOW THEY CAN BE LEGIT (NON GREY MARKET) WITH FULL SIZE RUNS OF ROYALS AND 88S FOR 240 AND 250... BUT IF LEGIT LET ME KNOW!!!!! IM ALL OVER IT
mean.gif

Except the pair i'm wearing  which right foot tongue  is shorter  than normal  and some minor issues , i'm pretty satisfied .

I was lucky enough to find my size  (in Europe NDC  released  size 13.5)  which not easy to get  :smile:

Last edited:
Except the pair i'm wearing  which right foot tongue  is shorter  than normal  and some minor issues , i'm pretty satisfied .
 I was lucky enough to find my size  (in Europe NDC  released  size 13.5)  which not easy to get  :smile:

13.5 is a rare size PERIOD, isn't it? You're prob sitting on half of the 13.5's made TOTAL in the 88's lol....

I can't believe I will not get a chance to own these. I guess I need to wait for a longer time than expected. I just hope I can come across one soon.

SMH ...I had to settle for the WC3's, cuz I absolutely refuse to pay the crazy amounts resellers are asking for "Nike Air" to be back of the shoe.

3 size 13.5s? I'm in awe. Europeans get the majority of size13.5s for some reason. They are basically impossible to get here in the states unless you get really lucky on eastbay.

I didn't like that it was technically a 75% retro, because on the outsole, it still says Jordan on the bottom, so I wasn't willing to chuck my 2011 WC III's for these, even with all the NA in the world on the back.  They're nice, but I'm content with my pair I currently have.

Back
Top Bottom