::OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN XX2 BLACK/RED POST:: 4/7/07

These are :smokin
smokin.gif
, just like the White/Red/Black.....have yet to get both......sleeping hard. Will get both eventually :D
happy.gif

Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

sorry but no 22s for me
Needed (All sz. 9.5-11.5):

AJ XIII Flint/Grey
AJ X Steel
AJ X Black
AJ XIII White/Grey/University
AJ XIII Black/Red
AJ IV Cool Grey
AJ I White/Red/Black

AJ V Wmns Retro Low (white/black/metallic silver) sz. 11-13

Gota get these despite being a broke college student. mite get DTRT first and then work on getting these but these are a must for the summer.

All XX2's I have fit true to size so I don't expect these to be any different. I also agree that these will be right up there with Stealths. Don't sleep you all.

Anyone know where I can get the black xx2 socks to go with these, everywhere seems to be sold out of them.

^ its reflective, it is dark base untill light hits the shoe
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

:rofl:
roll.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
only5pages thats sad for a really nice shoe IMO i think tt\his is a classic just like the stealth XXs :pimp:
pimp.gif
although im broke and cant copp :wow:
embarassed.gif

besides its not like my sig even matters to you......

Thank the Lord i can sleep in tomorrow. All of you who are on the fence, buy these shoes. The XX2s are for REAL. The Blk XX2 is > the Wht XX2. They run true to sz. for me, I'm a 13.
C O O K # 4 5

Quote:
only5pages thats sad for a really nice shoe IMO i think tt\his is a classic just like the stealth XXs

Yeah, seems like a lot of the kids won't care about a shoe until it becomes a 'retro.' Their loss.

Price is also a factor, though. I like this shoe quite a bit, but $175 is pushing it. $125 they'd fly off shelves, at $175 people are sleeping, and rightfully so. There's a decent chance you'll still find these around in a couple months for $149 or less. Plus, the black/red 5/8ths are substantially cheaper and not all that dissimilar to these.

Just placed the order from eastbay, got a pair of nike shorts and used the promo code for the $25 gift cards. Since it was over $200 i should get $50 in gift cards, I hope it doesnt get cancled.

^ it's dark camo when light or da flash from da camera hits it, it becomes light. Very nice effect.
BeeN Rock!N si!Nce 80

i like them a lot, but don't want to pay the price tag!!! hopefully can get them w/ a discount.

Quote:
Yeah, seems like a lot of the kids won't care about a shoe until it becomes a 'retro.' Their loss
THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE shoes for sale SIZE 9 KOBE 2K4 LASER SIZE 9 ADIDAS ROC-A-FELLA SIZE 9 and other shoes will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION FOR MORE SHOES
SERIOUS BUYERS E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

very nice shoe imo i will not be buying on rd because they are not a shoe that is worth 175 in my mind but when they go on sale or i if i get a deal from one of my connects i will because it is defenitely the best 22 its just i dont have funds to spend like this at the moment
got special addition Lebrons 3s or jordan 6s
get at me

this may sound stupid but how do these hold up? will these alst a very long time for casual/balling? thanks...
besides its not like my sig even matters to you......

I am gonna execute an even exchange with my DS white/black/red 21's for these bad boys@Champs what a power move :pimp:
pimp.gif

Detroit still runs the East...

Back
Top Bottom