***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

So no one ever figured out what those anthracites were, yet they are still on the release post?

CarmineJordan wrote:

Quick question Cement Grayman,how strong does the red on the shoe reflects to light when you move around,like in the pic where your left foot's front is brighter
than your right foot with the darker lighting

They shimmer very well, they remind me of a cherry lolipop. Here is a group shot for comparison...my house is dark so here is a shot of the white/redsoutside in the sun.

xx3043uf2.jpg

xx3046qa8.jpg

Hope this helps.....

Originally Posted by dmxmj13

So no one ever figured out what those anthracites were, yet they are still on the release post?
I think these were scrapped. I believe JSM confirmed it.

Cement Greyman, I hate you so much right now. Props on those XXIIIs. I know there is no trading on this thread buy I will let you sleep with my girl for those.

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

Cement Greyman, I hate you so much right now. Props on those XXIIIs. I know there is no trading on this thread buy I will let you sleep with my girl for those.
C'mon son, if you're joking, add a j/k or something. If not, you might as well call it quits with her.

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

Pics?
nerd.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
Damn, Cement Greyman, nice collection of XX3's
pimp.gif

I need another pair of XX3's; only have the black stealth as of right now.

In case it hasnt been confirmed, the white and red XX3's that release saturday are a General Release...Not quite as many as the white and stealths, butanyone who wants them will get them. I work at Footlocker if that helps...

I HATED the XX3's when i first laid eyes on them. They have grown on me quite a bit these past few months. I am starting to really like some of thecolorways but I just have two thing i dislike about them. 1: the tongue isn't TOO bad but I really don't like the shape of it and the way it sticks out(reminds me of the XV's a little). 2: I hate that ugly "DINOSAUR FIN" on the back of the shoe. OMFG. I think it is supposed to symbolizemike's baseball "career" but correct me if i'm wrong. that thing almost ruins the shoe! it's hideous! It isn't enough to make me notcop but it really pisses me off. just my opinion.

^ You are wrong - the fin is just a way to finish the seam at the back of the shoe.

Footaction had the White/Red XX3 on Display and IMO it is the best XX3 so far. They look awesome in person. The tumbled leather makes so much of a differenceon these shoes. I hated the patent on the all star release and antracites.

after calling the greenland employee store for 34 mins got through and still had a 13 and i had to purchase for $99 it was a steal and a wonderful buy

Is there going to be a FSR on these or are these strictly for the people with normal sized feet (8-13)? I'm a size 16 and was just wondering if I shouldeven bother staying up late to be on eastbay.com when they go up.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Footaction had the White/Red XX3 on Display and IMO it is the best XX3 so far. They look awesome in person. The tumbled leather makes so much of a difference on these shoes. I hated the patent on the all star release and antracites.
Couldnt say it better......I agree!!!
except I think its stealth greys...not anthracites
wink.gif

Is noone surprised that these havent hit online shops yet?/

I wonder if theyre SOOO limited that PYS and UPT arent recieving them.....thats hard to imagine.....any one know?

Back
Top Bottom