***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

the shoes are $230 dollars retail they are a limited GR which means some stores are getting them but they wont have a lot of them these is confirmed for ajordan head and a employee from niketown sf (me)

EDIT: I couldnt possibly have got em for $99 from the Greenland Employee Store if they were $230. They must have to be $185. I know i didnt get over 50% off

happy.gif
happy.gif
Just got off the phone with my friend that works at Champs he said they are onlygetting 24 pairs. They are $185 confirmed. that was the price jordan Brand put on them when they first came out with the release date.

Originally Posted by clogan23

the shoes are $230 dollars retail they are a limited GR which means some stores are getting them but they wont have a lot of them these is confirmed for a jordan head and a employee from niketown sf (me)
So basically this dudes a lie.
185$ is price, my footaction has recieved every 23 and every CDP. They are recieving 24-32 pairs...which in a small town is alot!!! These arent all thatlimited...atleast not for me...OM for details if in SC and need to know where to cop

ok this is according to the release date on nike.com so i would say its pretty reliable

05/31/2008 Air Jordan XX3
318376-161 White/Varsity Red-Metallic Silver
$185 *limit2 pair per customer on NikeStore.com

they are 185 well at least on ndc they will be

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

EDIT: I couldnt possibly have got em for $99 from the Greenland Employee Store if they were $230. They must have to be $185. I know i didnt get over 50% off

I wondered about this since that would have been $130 off of retail, which is equivalent to a discount of 56.52% ....... I thought something was not rightabout that when I saw the post.

185$ is price, my footaction has recieved every 23 and every CDP. They are recieving 24-32 pairs...which in a small town is alot!!! These arent all thatlimited...atleast not for me...OM for details if in SC and need to know where to cop

-Some would say the titaniums are the most limited jordans every released in the US that was 23 pairs per store.
24-32 pairs is most def limited exspecially for the bay area as anyone would know that tried to by the cdp 6's and the 17's which had over 100 pairsand they were gone by noon!

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

CarmineJordan wrote:

Quick question Cement Grayman,how strong does the red on the shoe reflects to light when you move around,like in the pic where your left foot's front is brighter
than your right foot with the darker lighting

They shimmer very well, they remind me of a cherry lolipop. Here is a group shot for comparison...my house is dark so here is a shot of the white/reds outside in the sun.

xx3043uf2.jpg

xx3046qa8.jpg

Hope this helps.....

pimp.gif
Nice,What is your favorite XX3 aye?

.....I just want to get these XX3's to "show off" in the summer

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

MAn...if only the DNA design had a lil red in them....that would set these kicks on FIRE

Agreed, Jb couldn't give it all, they had to give it to the crappy low tops.

i wish they would of put some red in the stitching like my melo pes
o well they still look great

Originally Posted by clogan23

185$ is price, my footaction has recieved every 23 and every CDP. They are recieving 24-32 pairs...which in a small town is alot!!! These arent all that limited...atleast not for me...OM for details if in SC and need to know where to cop

-Some would say the titaniums are the most limited jordans every released in the US that was 23 pairs per store.
24-32 pairs is most def limited exspecially for the bay area as anyone would know that tried to by the cdp 6's and the 17's which had over 100 pairs and they were gone by noon!

true that....except more stores than 23 are getting them.....BUT the fact that these HAVE NOT showed up online.....means super limited....PYS.com alwaysalways always get em 1-2 weeks early.....uptempoair aswell.....im glad i can snatch a couple from my mall
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom