***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

i like the red, maybe b/c its my favorite color but the red laces and the red toe piece just look dope

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Anybody recieve theres from PYS yet? I ordered mine wensday with two day shipping. I havent got my shoes yet or tracking.
Call them direct. I never received an email but the shoes were already sent out. UPS sometimes don't email.

ANYBODY THAT BALLS IN THEIR 23S BE CAREFUL.........
29wamc5.jpg

This is the midsole heel area. It's supposed to be black, but the paintor whatever they use underneath the clear plastic wears away with a quickness.
mad.gif
mad.gif

This was after shooting around and playing a little b-ball with my little brother.

Originally Posted by s dubl

29wamc5.jpg

This is the midsole heel area. It's supposed to be black, but the paint or whatever they use underneath the clear plastic wears away with a quickness.
mad.gif
mad.gif

This was after shooting around and playing a little b-ball with my little brother.

interesting defect that may arise as an issue. so the paintwork on the clear plastic from the backside protects it from outside wear, but nothing keeps itfrom rubbing against the foam on the inside. im only going to wear mine to work, but it sucks for the pairs that are going to get a proper workout on thecourt.

Originally Posted by mr delorean

29wamc5.jpg

This is the midsole heel area. It's supposed to be black, but the paint or whatever they use underneath the clear plastic wears away with a quickness.
mad.gif
mad.gif

interesting defect that may arise as an issue. so the paintwork on the clear plastic from the backside protects it from outside wear, but nothing keeps it from rubbing against the foam on the inside. im only going to wear mine to work, but it sucks for the pairs that are going to get a proper workout on the court.
No, it's paintwork or foam inside the clear plastic.

Originally Posted by Basketbll

I got an email from citysole saying that they over sold from my size of Air Jordan XX3 and that they will try to out source me a pair but it is not
guaranteed.

So does anyone know if they are going to restock on these soon? Or anywhere online I can get for under retail in size 14?

hope they dont play me like that, when'd you order it? if they cancel my orders, at least hope they let me know sooner than later.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by RicH21KiD

allstars look dope, but looking at that pic kinda makes me salty I ain't cop them xiii. Smh!!

real talk, the reason i'm feeling the 23s is cause they remind me of my og 13's.

Originally Posted by mr delorean

interesting defect that may arise as an issue. so the paintwork on the clear plastic from the backside protects it from outside wear, but nothing keeps it from rubbing against the foam on the inside. im only going to wear mine to work, but it sucks for the pairs that are going to get a proper workout on the court.
No, it's paintwork or foam inside the clear plastic.

it appears the foam sole is rubbing off the paintwork because its applied to the backside of the plastic midsole. i would think this would be an inherentdesign defect that will show up a lot on the shoes that get played in.

29wamc5.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif

oh noes! that's a little disconcerting! damn
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SamKQboro

Originally Posted by Basketbll

I got an email from citysole saying that they over sold from my size of Air Jordan XX3 and that they will try to out source me a pair but it is not
guaranteed.

So does anyone know if they are going to restock on these soon? Or anywhere online I can get for under retail in size 14?

hope they dont play me like that, when'd you order it? if they cancel my orders, at least hope they let me know sooner than later.
smokin.gif
I haven't got an email yet, and I ordered mine Friday the 8th. Makes me worried.

Originally Posted by IrvKing

Who Here Are Getting The XX3's Just To Casually Wear Them?
And What Color??

that would be ME!!
happy.gif

i'm getting all stars AND stealths, most def. and if they bring out that black nubuck/blue colorway that betolz did a ps of, those are def. gettin coppedas well...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom