***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

c7735aade722a3ebde52d3a5ef3344e11915cc6.jpg

How are your XX3's fitting around the ankle?

JUST CONFIRMED!!

NTNY is having a release party at 8:23 in the morning

where they will provide donuts and breakfast and at 9:23 am they will raffle off a free!!

yes ladies and gentleman a free!!!

sz 13 (jordan's size shoe) to the public.

i dont know to what extent the sz 13 is..

whether its a limited one,
autographed
or a general release one

but free is still a good thing.

theyre doing it whether or not people show up so if only one of u guys go then ur chance is 1 of 1 to win that raffle!!! lol
so idk what u guys are planning to do but im gonna definitely check this out for a chance 2 get a free pair thats my sz...

ooh and if your wondering if they are gonna have a good sz run ummm.

they definitely have about a couple hundred pairs in stock.. i personally looked at their stock and they have about 17 to 23 pairs of sz 9's to 11'sand from 8 to 13 pairs of the rest. so take ur chances and good luck..

What are these white/red ones some of you guys are talking about? The lows pictured on the first page?

Or is there going to be a white/red mid?

Have we seen pics?

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

What are these white/red ones some of you guys are talking about? The lows pictured on the first page?

Or is there going to be a white/red mid?

Have we seen pics?

It's the ones in the DVD that came with the XX3's

^ Well I don't have a pair yet.
laugh.gif

I definitely don't have the titaniums, and I don't like all-black shoes (black/stealth), and I'm not really feeling the white/red ones.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ Well I don't have a pair yet.
laugh.gif

I definitely don't have the titaniums, and I don't like all-black shoes (black/stealth), and I'm not really feeling the white/red ones.

laugh.gif
oops! The video is posted somewhere in this thread but where
laugh.gif
?

Can someone post the video for my man SKA?

I love me some white and red Jordans. I hope JB adds more color (silver or red) to the upper cuz the shoe seems a bit plain. Although, I would still get thoseshown on the dvd with the quickness.

... Any HK NT'ers?

... To everyone else...Nike HK held an event on 2/23 for the release of the XX3's, showcasing 230 pairs of Jordans. It would've been awesome if I couldmake it back home to see. Nonetheless, I would appreciate anyone who's been to this event if they could shed some light?

Sample or statue? You decide

Img08.jpg

Taken from edtrigger on Kenlu.net

Back
Top Bottom