***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

I not seen any pics of the White/Red...only the White/Grey/Black left to release... Are there pics available? Also, do the Black/White/Varsity Royal XX3s looklike?

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by Jekih

Originally Posted by bako1

c7735aade722a3ebde52d3a5ef3344e11915cc6.jpg

How are your XX3's fitting around the ankle?
Cankles anyone??
roll.gif

Ankles braces anyone???
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Josh311

^^^ Very nice!!! Got the stealths, but damn do I need some All Stars bad!!!!!!

You have to have both.
pimp.gif

It's the only way.

I'm so FLIPPN' sick that I slept on the All-Stars....what the heck was I thinking!?
mad.gif

Anybody out there that can help me out. I got royally screwed by FNL.com with the All-Stars and I'm on the search for a sz 13 without the rape price. Any/all info/help would be greatly appreciated!
peace
Perry

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

I love the Black joints. What's up with giving shoes a fruity nickname? "Stealths?" They're shoes, not a bomber.

indifferent.gif
Stealths is a fruity nickname? It's much betterthan the "raptors" or "breds". People call them stealths because that's their colorway, take a look on your box. Same with the stealthXX's.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

I love the Black joints. What's up with giving shoes a fruity nickname? "Stealths?" They're shoes, not a bomber.

I think the "Stealth" nickname is appropriate considering stealth is actually a color unique to the shoe. It refers to the shade of gray on thesole. Kind of like the bordeaux VII or carmine VI, which are both unique colorways of those shoes.

i wish they would release a black/red colorway. just like above, but red where the blue is.
pimp.gif

The way I thought the black/white/royal would look would be like the All-Stars, the base color would be black instead of white, the sig part at the toe wouldbe white and the part that raps up from the bottom would be royal as well as that part near the ankle.

After lookin back on this post
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by jordan23lilelias4

are the black stealths going to be easy to obtain?...if i went to a local footaction around when it opened will i be able to get them??

the black stealths will be EVERYWHERE. i'd be surprised if they're not on discount by mid year. not that they're bad. they'll just make A LOT of them.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom