***Official Air Jordan XX3 Summary Post***

Found this. Was wondering if this was one of the otherred one we haven't seen. These look pretty sick. Sorry if this has been posted.

those allstars are crazy...they better not make those a HOH exclusive if they even plan on releasing them at all.. and playmaker09...the ones in the pic youposted look like the white-silver-anthracites...

Those PE's that Melo and CP3 were wearing, I'd take those over the White/Red coming out later this year.

I love the "Titaniun" Panel.

And you can finally say that Ray Allen's XX3's were NOT the Titanium/Univ-Blue... You can clearly see the red stitching.

Originally Posted by playmaker09

Found this. Was wondering if this was one of the other red one we haven't seen. These look pretty sick. Sorry if this has been posted.
laugh.gif
Those are the wear-test pairs i JUST mentioned a few pages ago....There's a black pair as well. Unfortunately, these will NOT be releasing....Where is this pic from?...But to anwser your question, these are not the pair you are referring too... I see you Hoyle!!
pimp.gif
PO

Originally Posted by youngdood

c7735aade722a3ebde52d3a5ef3344e11915cc6.jpg

0b53584dec52a636d699d60de38bb10bf26cbaa.jpg

ce535cd9edd3a802d2b2d1e0e54ade301718814.jpg

66b2552ed6adddd2df8e53fcf8d50780a00efea.jpg

smh.gif
sick...Do it JB!

Those PE's that Melo and CP3 were wearing, I'd take those over the White/Red coming out later this year.

I love the "Titaniun" Panel.

All day. We HAVE to get something very similar to either one of those. General Release. Why not?

Melo's shoe looked 9 sizes too small for him on the court and especially in that photo. No wonder he switched em fast.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I seriously need a pair of these in my life. JB, PLEASE RELEASE THESE!

Do these remind anyone else of the Cherrywood XVIs?

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

6.) White/Varsity Red-Metallic Silver (July/August 2008)
7.) Black/White-Varsity Royal (Holiday 2008)
All the mids sound really good but, those last two sound FIREEE.
Can anyone PS the Black/white varsity royal?~

Check page 39.

Btw, thanks for the Rds. Sounds good!

Looks like alot of great colorways are coming out this year for the XX3's. I thought I was only in it this year for the CDP's..boy was I wrong!
laugh.gif

If the Wht/Reds are a GR, I'll go x2 for the future. It looks like a Midwest colorway or something. I'm loading up on these shoes. I practiced in mine the other day (AS) they are on point. I'm gonna do a review if one hasn't been started.

COOK # 45
get fit.

Originally Posted by jordansponsorsme

I was the first to confirm the Black/White-Varsity Royal colorway. According to Gentry, they are going to release more towards the Holiday season, but he didn't specify an exact date or month. A picture of them has yet to surface. The photoshopped image was simply something that individual would have liked to see and they were, in fact, Black/University Blue. Do not expect the Black/Royal colorway to resemble that photoshop exactly as the color blocking will be a little bit different. Lastly, this question has been asked here and there so I thought I was clear it up. The 7 confirmed colorways of XX3 Mid's are as follows (two have released and one is about to)...

so if the model is confirmed as black/white-varsity royal it shouldnt be overly difficult to speculate on the color blocking. i would assume you could usethe white/black-red as a base model and logically interchange the colors, ie black shoes, white midsole/ankle collar and blue trim. the only thing left tofigure out is what the stitching colors and pattern will be. someone photoshop it.

^ I know, I didn't even check to see if the add to cart options was up. I just clicked to see what sizes were available and it said the sizes, price and instock. My bad

Check page 39.
Not the same as stated before.~

The photoshopped image was simply something that individual would have liked to see and they were, in fact, Black/University Blue. Do not expect the Black/Royal colorway to resemble that photoshop exactly as the color blocking will be a little bit different.

Here's a thought JB...
How about doing the annual remix of the of Jordan Signature Shoe (XX3) correctly this year. You call them the "PE" version of the shoe, so why notgeneral release actual "PE" colorways of the XX3. ie All Star East, All Star West, and others that we will be lusting after.
It's common sense, but just a thought
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom