OFFICIAL August 2009 Store/Website Reports: NEWBIES READ DIRECTIONS..VOL. why are we so amazing....

I wouldn't be too worried about the lint on the velcrow with the fp1s, Its highly likely that most pairs people get will have been tried on. That beingsaid, I wouldn't be surprised if some parts of your laces are slightly frayed cus the laces get stuck to the velcrow when the shoes are thrown into the boxany old way and that pisses me off to see that from whats supposed to be a new shoe.

Btw, that SKU locating system is extra fluke. Don't believe it, the shoes that have been listed will show up in both FL and FA's system for the pricesyou would want to see, but the actual locating of pairs is inaccurate because the system probably isn't real time. I tried to locate some stuff today, andit didn't show up in any store as having it, yet another store not even 30 minutes away had a pair of the same shoes I just tried to locate in the samesize. The irony of this is, the day before the system did locate a different shoe almost instantly. If you want the shoes and nothing came up with the locator,you may need to try the locator on a daily basis or, I'd suggest you just call all the footaction's that are in your vicinity, and asking them if theyhave fp1s, 5/18s, pippens, etc.

If it helps anyone I know the fp1s I did get are coming from Steamtown mall in PA. I spoke to Footaction in Pgplaza, they told me they shipped out there 5/18packs to NC.

Originally Posted by iTsThEkIdBeZ

Originally Posted by Rapido27

There are places around here that have Army Foams sitting for Retail. Let me know what sizes you would be looking for.
9.5 preferably but will accept a 10 if necessary
wink.gif

Any 13's?

the shoes do have some sort of oil or something bc my eggplant flightposites' tissue paper does have some oil marks on it. lint probably from wears instore or maybe even from the factory, but you have to remember that those released months ago so who knows how many people have touched the or tried them on.

DAMN SO MAD I missed that restock for ONLY 250 .... DAMN . WHO TOOK the size 12 ???
Originally Posted by Rapido27

There are places around here that have Army Foams sitting for Retail. Let me know what sizes you would be looking for.

Yo G are you serious ??? If so Have you seen a size 12 around ???

gold flightposites for 50 got sniffed up like crack by a crackhead in bmore... not a single pair sitting around lol

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Originally Posted by jepeh21

went to nordstrom rack and ross in glendale and as usual came out disappointed nothing worth mentioning

i went yesterday sorry i didnt update b4 u went
ohwell.gif

thanks for the update. i was about to visit later.

Originally Posted by KeonClark7

San Juan, Puerto Rico Marshalls. $50

263x5ya.jpg
Thanks Keon - any sz 10s? U stay in PR?

I'll try and hit Nordstroms Rack later (paging Redrum....lol)

so I did a nikefind search for those air max 90s I posted yesterday, and the lady tells me there is no release date for the shoe. i'm wondering if she evenchecked availability in factory stores like I asked. I'm thinking she maybe just saw no release date and didn't bother checking. what do you guysthink? I don't know of any other place to get b-grade Nikes other than a factory store, so they had to come from one of 'em, right? maybe I should tryanother rep...

I need a favor from somebody...IF anybody local footaction still has any pack for 99 sz.11 please let me know I talked to an employee @foot action and he sayshe used the locator to check 400 stores and he says they were all sold out..but idk if this is true or not so can anybody help greatly appreciated

Originally Posted by mari0293

I need a favor from somebody...IF anybody local footaction still has any pack for 99 sz.11 please let me know I talked to an employee @foot action and he says he used the locator to check 400 stores and he says they were all sold out..but idk if this is true or not so can anybody help greatly appreciated
Its true, but its also a lie. I did the same thing, but apparently the packages can't be ordered/looked up like normal stock. Your best bet iscalling all the local footactions. I know my store had a sz 11 in the I/XX2 package

Angel

Thanks i will try to peep a few more footactions my local footaction also still has the toro bravo spartanburg SC I don't remember the number though

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by KeonClark7

San Juan, Puerto Rico Marshalls. $50

263x5ya.jpg
Thanks Keon - any sz 10s? U stay in PR?

I'll try and hit Nordstroms Rack later (paging Redrum....lol)
There was almost a FSR when I was there. I stayed in PR just for the day, it was one of the stops on my cruise.

Originally Posted by william177

still looking for gold flightposite or purple size 7.5-12
PM me
7.5 - 12? thats a pretty serious size range.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by phenomkickz

I picked up a size 3/20 pack for 200$ frm finishline it was the last pair its a size 13 will shipp for 215
I'd jump on that in a heartbeat if it was a 9.5.... If anyone has or found a 3/20 or 4/19 pack in a 9.5 let me know...

Found a spot with some decent older heat: Multiple colorways of Bo Jacksons, Old Huraches (even the Dominican Flag edition), OG Tailwinds, OG Diamond Turfs,Lebron 1-3, etc.

PM me if you're interested. Keep lurkers from taking advantage.

Back
Top Bottom