Official Confessions of Fall 2011

^^ Lmaooooooooooo

-ive never seen scarface
-never been on a plane, hoping to change that tho

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

i've failed the same $%@*$*% math class 7 times. SEVEN. that's what stops me from getting my bachelors. and when i figure out a scam to get someone to take it for me, something throws a wrench into it. it infuriates me to the point of rock bottom depression. i've pretty much given up on it. it humiliates me to a depth that scares the crap outta me.
eek.gif
Dude...you and I are in the same boat.....I JUST passed this joint this summer. Five tries. Humiliation is an understatement. It's like what do I say each time someone asks me, "..your finished with school right?" feels BATMAN
mad.gif

One day I'm gonna come in on a confession thread and shut it down with that heavy artillery, but now isn't the time. I definitely have a grimy side.
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

-I dont believe in friends.
-I Have accepted the fact that my pops would rather choose alcohol over everything else in life.
-I have commitment issues since breaking up with my ex, but at the same time she is the only person that truly gets me.
-Controlling my thoughts is my biggest challenge in my life. I really am my own worst enemy.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

The same 20 year old I just mentioned just hit me up on Facebook and wanted to have a conversation and #+!%, I ignored it.
She then proceeded to text me "Why didn't you reply on Facebook?"

I replied "My hands are busy right now, I'm jacking off and trying to get a game of FIFA in before I go to bed"
No response.

roll.gif
roll.gif

- I'm lost and know exactly what to do with my life, except the idea of putting my all into something with such a high rate of failure scares the crap out of me
- I have no idea how to carry on small talk with most people ... so I try to prepare some open ended topics before hand .... the only reason I even bother watching tv or surfing the internet is to find these topics NT especially
- There's no one in my life that I could depend on and it's been this way for practically all my life ... which makes my first confession even worst
- Most days I don't see the point to life ..... I'm not suicidal or anything just disinterested
- I spend a lot time debating whether if I'm being delusional about creating a music career ..... There's so much I have to do just to start on an even playing field that I feel like I'm wasting my life and intelligence trying ....... but my entire life was turned inside out to place music back on my path .... I don't want to be famous but yet I'm getting more and more captivated by attention being placed on me than I ever was before ..... it's like just when I had things moving in the right direction the world went out of its way to turn my entire life to $%*$ just so I could start playing the guitar .... this all sounds absurd .. I've even started back singing, the problem is as things are right now I'm not ready for any of this and know as soon as I get things turning I would no longer have any control over it
- It weirds me out how responsive people are to me .. some days I wish I could go back to days when I didn't notice it but I truly don't want to .. most of the time I have no idea what to say or do so I just either look in the other direction or these days pretend to check my phone ... Like I would sit in a lecture hall, in the middle seat and have someone sitting all the way to the end of the row look at me expecting me to say something to them

- There's this girl at my job that I like very much, we've been flirting back and forth for a bit and she shows interest but she's engaged and been living with her bf for a while. When she first started working, there was all this talk that seems to be true of him treating her badly and what not. Personally I don't care, but I try to keep my distance from her but my will is weak and my libido is strong. The problem is I like her alot and chances are I will fall for her if I do anything but I so badly want something to write about .. it also doesn't help that I haven't met a girl like her in years if ever at all

- I try to curb my sexual desires (for women) from what I've discovered out of fear of becoming like my father (his cheating destroyed my family and to this day it still is), it's made me come off as awkward even though I'm purposely doing so... It doesn't help that with each day my resolve grows weaker and I've already resigned to the fact that this is who I am ... It's already cost me a promotion at my job, my inaction that is and it doesn't help how little I care of these things. For posterity sake I keep up this fascade

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

- I really want to travel in the next year or so, but I know deep down that I can't holiday and pass up the massive career opportunities that I have here in Christchurch now that the EQ's %+%@#$ us over.
- It annoys me that my best friend won't commit to a relationship because she's scared that if they break up he'll hate her... I want her to know what it's like to have a good bf and all that jazz. Not that I speak from experience
ohwell.gif

- I'm lowkey pissed that I'm gym bunnying it hard and I'm toning up but the reading on the scales isn't changing.

Spoiler [+]
I've smashed once in the last 3.5 years... But I don't really know what I'm missing out on
tired.gif
laugh.gif
strong sex life to sig correlation you got going on there
laugh.gif

- this girl that I'm absolutely in love with had been playing me for a fool. We'd been talking about marriage and children and a future together. Turns out I'm only one of three guys that shes currently "talking" to. Its ok though because I cut her sorry *** off today and it may sound petty but I wish nothing but ill will towards her. I was good to that girl and she did nothing but screw me over for years. Deep down I hope I get to see her fail miserably at her goals. I don't even look at women the same after all of this. I honestly don't feel like women deserve a dude being nice to them.
-I absolutely haaate the college I'm at. I've never seen this many incompetent people in my life. The administration here doesn't deserve to have the jobs they have. Theyre a bunch of idiots and I plan on telling one of them that soon. I'm sick of these "thug" dudes and these "hood" chicks. I don't understand why the hell theyre even at college
- J. Cole and kendrick lamar's music are the only things that keep me going.
- I'm scared that if I pursue my dream of being a professional actor then I'll just be my wasting my time. I wish I liked science or something so I could just major in pharmacy.
- I pay $725 a month for a piece of trash apartment.

I'm scared of the future because I'm afraid I'll die alone.
Right now I'm thinking what will happen if I was burried alive. Like I'm in my casket and I wake up from my coma but I'm buried 6 feet under the ground. There is nothing I can do because I'm probably too nutrient depried to help myself. If its a wooden casket; I'll try to punch my way out but even that is too difficult.
I have bad acne right now and this happened after a break up from my ex which was 9 months ago. She cheated on me with my friend and I guess I been stressing over school also...
I miss playing on fulltilt and pokerstars because that was how I generated income.
I am not lying when I'm saying I'm broke. I have only a $20 bill on me but I have 250+ in credit card bills that I haven't paid off yet.
I'm using a lap top that is half broken.
Last time I bought any new clothes was a long time ago...too long to even remember.
I been a fan of J.cole ever since the come up but I didn't buy his cd because times are rough right now.
I'm not even 20 yet...

Growing up so close to the hood ruined my life basically. Here are the reasons why:

My interpersonal skills are squashed. People I meet think I'm stuck up because I grew up having to ignore people's comments from every direction, whether it was a grown man saying something inappropriate to me or a girl talking &^%$. I look at the floor on the train and when I walk, and I basically ignore the presence of anyone that I don't know altogether.

I also associate strangers with the people who really effed up my childhood/adolescence. I got jumped by grown men when I was younger and I hate anyone who looks like they did until I'm proven wrong about them.

I also hate my body because of the aforementioned dudes so now I do this weird overcompensation thing with how I dress because I feel like if people know how deep seated my self consciousness was they'd try to take advantage of it.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Right now I'm thinking what will happen if I was burried alive. Like I'm in my casket and I wake up from my coma but I'm buried 6 feet under the ground. There is nothing I can do because I'm probably too nutrient depried to help myself. If its a wooden casket; I'll try to punch my way out but even that is too difficult.
I have bad acne right now and this happened after a break up from my ex which was 9 months ago. She cheated on me with my friend and I guess I been stressing over school also...
I miss playing on fulltilt and pokerstars because that was how I generated income.
I am not lying when I'm saying I'm broke. I have only a $20 bill on me but I have 250+ in credit card bills that I haven't paid off yet.
Last time I bought any new clothes was a long time ago...too long to even remember.
I been a fan of J.cole ever since the come up but I didn't buy his cd because times are rough right now.
I'm not even 20 yet...
N_ please, an album ten dollars
You act like it's ten g's
This food for thought cost the same as 2 number three's

Naw, real talk I feel for you homie.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

I'm not even 20 yet...
N_ please, an album ten dollars
You act like it's ten g's
This food for thought cost the same as 2 number three's

Naw, real talk I feel for you homie.
Can I live?
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure I'm turning into a music snob.

I'm growing more distant from my family and it doesn't bother me. 
I am about to graduate this spring and I feel super overwhelmed about my future.
I have major problems talking to girls so I just stopped. I'm going to be a lonely soul.
Furthest I've gone with a girl is palming a boob. I'm REALLY going to be a lonely soul.
I have serious self confidence issues and I'm that person that walks head down everywhere with headphones on.
My Saturdays consistent of me waking up around 2:30, feeling like I wasted the day not doing anything productive. Then proceed to watch MvC3 streams.

Basically I'm my own worst enemy.

-Always tell myself I'm gonna go to bed early....never happens as you can see
-Love my girl to death but wish she wouldn't post on FB so much 
eyes.gif
 even though I know she needs it to stay in touch with her family in Europe 

-I HATE FACEBOOK...but I still go on
30t6p3b.gif
...only have it cause of my girl and hardly every put a status up, and if I do it's a motivational quote every couple of months 
laugh.gif

-I like to drink a 4 loko or some liquor and play COD or The Show or watch a movie alone instead of going out with my co-workers

-Haven't heard from one of the very few people I call friends(more like family to me, known him for 7 years) in almost a month and I'm worried about him. His cell phone is disconnected, and nobody answers his house phone when I call. He owes me almost 3g's but I don't care about the money 
ohwell.gif
 just want to make sure he's ok (he was going through a difficult time). I fell like he's just embarrassed that he can't pay me back right now, but I told him that he can take his time and it wouldn't affect our friendship. 

-I got written up at work a few weeks ago because a female manager disrespected me and I yelled at her after she yelled at me, and told her to learn how to do her job. She cried and I had to miss 3 days of work
mad.gif
 because I wouldn't sign the write up until my GM and the HR rep were in town(both were on vacation). Had a 2 hour meeting with both of them which ended in me signing the write up and her having to take 3 days off for her actions 
pimp.gif
....felt good man

-I can't stand my brothers girlfriend....I know he can do better but he's scared to leave her cause they've been together for almost 3 years 

-I don't give a damn any more about what I wear. I'm not trying to impress anyone...I could care less if I wore the same shirt, shorts, sweats twice in a row. As long as my underwear and socks are clean I'm good 
pimp.gif

-I only upgrade my parents cell phone contract when I want a new phone for me
30t6p3b.gif
 They don't know how to use/like smart phones so I never tell them they have an upgrade because they are happy with their old school simple phones 
laugh.gif
...2 upgrades a year ftw

-If I'm the only one in an elevator I press all the floors before I get off on my floor lol

-Quit my job last week after only being there a month...
-I've had tabs open for jobs for the past 2 weeks but have yet to apply to a single one
-I have until Jan-Feb until all my money is gone due to bills
-Plan to get an apt with a friend but I'm really worried about the people he'd bring through and the strong likelihood of the residence becoming a lowkey trap house..
-I've been waiting for 5-6 years for this girl to be single but now that she is I'm shook..
-Think one of my good friends would be a great GF but I am straight frightened of what her "crazy" side would look like

Back
Top Bottom