OFFICIAL EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS GAME 4 THREAD: CAVS VS MAGIC TUES 5/26 8:30 EST TNT

who the hell is that dude in the crazy outfit on the right of the cavs bench? dude has been at like EVERY playoff game. he is always at laker games

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

who the hell is that dude in the crazy outfit on the right of the cavs bench? dude has been at like EVERY playoff game. he is always at laker games
does he have a white beard if so i think he is some kind of music producer.

any one see that guy wit the matellic gold jacket and pink shirt sitting behind mike brown.....has to be wearing yeezys hahaha

Wow Lebron, what a class act
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

does he have a white beard if so i think he is some kind of music producer.

not him. he is talking about the older guy with the crazy outfits all the time. think he is a real estater in LA

who the ##%! is that scarecrow lookin $*!++ thats always in Orlando's front row?

and D12 with no fouls in the first quarter?

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

who the ##%! is that scarecrow lookin $*!++ thats always in Orlando's front row?

and D12 with no fouls in the first quarter?

he's always at laker games, i saw em driving in a rolls royce last week and slipped a bum a 100. dude is balling

that same guy i think was at rocket games my friend was saying.. rooting for the rockets.. yet hes mainly at LA games... i guess just a rich nba fan ingeneral? dream lifestyle of every NTer rigtht there including his outfits

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

that same guy i think was at rocket games my friend was saying.. rooting for the rockets.. yet hes mainly at LA games... i guess just a rich nba fan in general? dream lifestyle of every NTer rigtht there including his outfits
laugh.gif
true true

Back
Top Bottom