***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

Finally got around to listening to MMLP2.

I like it. As of right now I haven't really jumped into too much of it, but after listening to Rap God I have high hopes.

After reading the responses in this thread, I have seen my high hopes fall a bit. We shall see :lol:

so after listening to the whole album I got to evil twin... son.. u can't spin back the curse words cuz their worse when their reverse motherFerrrrrrrrr (it spins backwards and says rape ur mother kill ur parents) ..... SONNNNNNN ... how did he do that? That dude is a genius

Evil Twin
pimp.gif

Favourite track
so after listening to the whole album I got to evil twin... son.. u can't spin back the curse words cuz their worse when their reverse motherFerrrrrrrrr (it spins backwards and says rape ur mother kill ur parents) ..... SONNNNNNN ... how did he do that? That dude is a genius

Last edited:
If you include the bonus disc and don't front, this is the best album to come out in at least a decade ... If you pick your favorite 12-15 songs from that group, this is the best rap album of all-time ... Lyrically, Em has never been better ... Too bad his label forces his hand on including some songs ...

Em > your favorite rapper ... There is no debating this ... He has mixed mainstream success with lyricism and story better than anyone, ever ...

tisall

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: of the past decade??? Including mixtapes, this album wouldn't even be a top 25 project of 2013. I've heard some hyperboles, but that took the cake

Last edited:
If you include the bonus disc and don't front, this is the best album to come out in at least a decade ... If you pick your favorite 12-15 songs from that group, this is the best rap album of all-time ... Lyrically, Em has never been better ... Too bad his label forces his hand on including some songs ...

Em > your favorite rapper ... There is no debating this ... He has mixed mainstream success with lyricism and story better than anyone, ever ...

tisall

This dude really typed that. :lol: :smh: :smh:

That has to be somebody's troll account.

He said Em is at his best lyrically. DIdn't say it was the best album of the decade lyrically. And that's still a pretty outlandish statement for something that hasn't even been officially out for a month.

tisall

Lmao ... I need to see this top 25 or 10 list you guys speak of ... Get out of here with that hogwash man ... Blind ignorant hate, period ... 25 lol give me a break ...

tisall

Can’t we all just get along? Asher Roth kicked it with Cipha and Rosenberg and discussed Eminem’s jab on The Marshall Mathers LP 2. On the song, “Awesome”, Em said: “Ask Asher Roth when he round-a-bout dissed me to shout me out / Thought I was history but god damn honkey, that compliment’s like backhanding a donkey / Good way to get your *** socked in the mouth.”

http://rapradar.com/2013/11/27/asher-roth-speaks-on-eminem-diss/

Back
Top Bottom