Official House of Hoops Chicago Thread:Doors Open Nov 10th

Anyone still have some army foams btwn 8.5 and 9.5 hit me up . I will buy them!

Had a great time at HOH. I snagged up Making History and Oregon HD's in a 10.5. I'm so happy to be able to get these for retail. Makes the 3.5 hrdrive, starting at 4 AM, worth it. Good meeting everyone. Peace.

sorry i would rather pay 160 to i-kix rather than pay the ridiculous ebay reseller prices for the lower merion aces and making history, so I don't thinkthey are that limited....pass on the ronaldinos for me.

how much was the rudygay blue chips? still iffy on them since brandon roy stopped wearing them

The D Will blue chip that I got was $85... but I dont know if all blue chips are that price since I only cared for the D Wills.

Those B. Roys are hot Fiyah....

if u snagged an extra 11.. PM me.. or those Lower Merions...

Originally Posted by seanbig

sorry i would rather pay 160 to i-kix rather than pay the ridiculous ebay reseller prices for the lower merion aces and making history, so I don't think they are that limited....pass on the ronaldinos for me.

how much was the rudygay blue chips? still iffy on them since brandon roy stopped wearing them
85 as well.

if anyone can do me a favor and stop by hoh and grab me something, please PM me so we can set something up...thanks

I finally had a chance to stop by today and I was impressed. I wanted the Black Dwill Blue Chips, but the largest size they had was a 10.5, so I went with thewhite ones. Even though I hate OSU, the OSU soldiers just looked to tempting and so I had to get those as well. It looks like they had the UK, UT, Cuse, UO,Aces, and the other Kobe Hyperdunks not sure about sizes. They also had the OSU soldiers, Lebron Ambassadors, Drew Gooden Air Maxes, and the Dwill, Broy, andforgot the others Blue Chips. They also had 2 of those Sugar Ray tshirts but in XXL or bigger. I will have to stop by whenever I have a chance.

anyone know if they're releasing anything during the week - i dont think they are, but someone there this weekend was talking about drops...just wonderingif anyone heard anything

Still looking for some Ray Allen Jumpman Pros for 200+ shipping...

smh.gif

#$!%%%! resellers.

I was there for a hot second Saturday afternoon, until I got a call to go to the Jeezy concert and had to leave. I was leaving when Stephen A. Smith wastalking about the dough KG has made in the league. Me and the mrs did get a chance to go inside of the HoH before we left and it was actually pretty decent.Had to resist the urge to cop a pair of kicks.

^^ How does one do that in a place like that?? lol

You Sir have the Will and Mind Power of a Monk..

I would have gone crazy.. lol

I literally used to break into sweats of excitement sitting in a room full of shoes yet to be seen by anyone for 18 months.. lol

Originally Posted by RockDeep

^^ How does one do that in a place like that?? lol

You Sir have the Will and Mind Power of a Monk..

I would have gone crazy.. lol

I literally used to break into sweats of excitement sitting in a room full of shoes yet to be seen by anyone for 18 months.. lol
Rock that's a good question. I'm not sure if it was the fact that the wife was pissed about me going to the concert or the fact that Ididn't wanna spend money anyway. I picked up the Penny 2s about to cop then I was na they will hit the outlets. Plus the only other thing that caught myeye was the Black/White Hyperdunks. Other than that, not too much stood to me.

i had a blast. I missed all the performance/appearances cus i got there in the morning fri and sat to shop
i meet some NT'ers from NYC-shout outs derrtys
I chopped it up with the manager and the employee that i do all my business with now-got they cards and contact info( YEAH BOY!!)
looks like imma be makin that trip upt to Chitown more offten than I thought
herre my pick ups

front

back

front

back

the 7.5 snakepools , the OSU lebrons, and both Jordan shirts are for sale
PM me with offers-Im not able to post in the buy/sell forum yet
(on the snake pools- my wife found them in my trunk and she wants them so whoever wants them has to make the offer worth my while cuz if I sell them Imma haveto hearr herr mouf..lol.. feel me)

those are some nice pick ups!! clean
smokin.gif

can anybody help me or know where i can get some college hds??
also has anybody heard where the next hoh is going to be opening??

Chicago HoH is only place I seen them... so not much of a help there.

Someone earlier in the week at the Chi HoH said the next one is in Vegas. As if I need yet another reason to go to Vegas.

Your gonna still try and sell them even though your wife wants them?...Im not married...but I don't think your suppossed to do something like that...
Thanks for the pics though...

I have a few HoH Chi releases if anyone needs any of these, let me know.

size 13 OSU Soldiers
Larry Hughes Hyperdunk PEs Szs 12 and10.5
Jumpman Pro PEs (both) Sz 11.5 JJ2s and Sz 12 Sugar Ray PEs
Dark Army Foams Sz 11.5, 12, and 15
Snake Pools Sz 11.5 (Reserved for V1nsanity3 'til Thursday)

Originally Posted by Funkman

i heard that the next HOH is Dallas, TX
That would make more sense. Vegas is still a do able drive from LA... so might be too close to each other.

Back
Top Bottom